AV

20  messages

vendredi 26 mars 2021 13:57

Fermé

8 days without internet at home

Another day without internet (8 in total) and no official reponse from VOO, only an automatic countdown from 1 day and 40 minutes to 15 minutes and start again. I am only asking for a VOO official response stating what is the problem. 

Cette conversation a été fusionnée. Veuillez saisir la conversation principale :

No internet chez moi il y a une semaine.

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

Otro día sin internet y ya son ocho y sumando. Seguimos sin tener una respuesta de la compañía. Si se llama a VOO te responde un contador automático con una cuenta atrás que nunca se cumple. Solo quiero saber cuál es el problema.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled 8 días sin internet en casa

Top Expert

• 

21.2K  messages

@Angel V évitez de vous disperser, cela ne va pas accélérer une réponse.

Il me semble que dans un de vos sujet, un officiel (@Thibault je pense) vous demandais une précision, l'avez-vous fournie ?

@Lionel S 

cette personne attend une réponse depuis déjà plusieurs jours et a créé plusieurs sujets.

pour gagner du temps voici la traduction de cette demande mais les autres sujet en parlent aussi

8 jours sans internet à la maison Encore un jour sans internet et il y en a déjà huit et ça compte. Nous n'avons toujours pas de réponse de la société. Si VOO est appelé, un compteur automatique répond avec un compte à rebours qui n'est jamais atteint. Je veux juste savoir quel est le problème.

EDIT : oui c'était bien Thibault qui demandait le n° de client (à inscrire dans le profil) sans cette donnée, il n'y aura jamais de réponse.

N'étant qu'un simple client, je ne parle jamais au nom de Voo

20  messages

I just called VOO again and the reponse was provided by an automatic countdown, starting from 1 day and 19 hours. When it has 15 minutes left, the countdown starts again. That´s the VOO official answer for 8 days. If I had known that the problem would last 8 days, I would have changed to Proximus. The problem is that VOO is not telling the truth. VOO says that the connectivity will be recovered tomorrow, in five hours, two hours, 15 minutes.... and go on... This Monday my children will start the online school without internet. If I had changed to Proximus 8 days ago, I would have internet now.... Tell the truth please....VOO should inform us by email, letter, phone call,....

Officiel VOO

• 

887  messages

Hello @Angel V ,

We are sorry for the delay concerning the work on the line. 

After a contact with the concerned service, the end of the breakdown is planned for tomorrow afternoon. 

Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice day

Ancien Officiel VOO

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

3.2K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello puedo hablar uñ poquito español prefero hablar ingles.

can you fill you client number in your profil? 

@Lionel S une fois cela fait sais tu jeter un coup d'œil sur la ligne?

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Angel V

We are well aware of the problem that affects your location. I can't go into detail without mentioning your location (which is very particular and which is, in part, the cause of this abnormally long resolution time).
Normally, everything should be in order tomorrow (we have confirmation this afternoon that the contractor will have access to the location of the problem).

We apologize for the inconvenience,
Thibault

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

My client number is already in my profile.

TOMOROW was the first answer from VOO 8 days ago. Every day I call VOO the response is always the same: TOMORROW. In my opinion that answer is really smart. We decide to keep our contracts with VOO because the problem will be fixed TOMORROW but TOMORROW it isn´t the right asnwer. The real answer should have been eight times TOMORROW.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires