AV

20  messages

jeudi 25 mars 2021 14:43

No internet chez moi il y a une semaine.

Good afternoon,

I inform you that there is no internet since last Thursday (one week ago). I am really tired of talking to an automatic VOO operator every time I phone VOO to know what is happening. Could anyone tell me what is the real problem? Is there a mitigation plan planned by VOO to overcome this situation? 

I am kindly asking for a real answer.

Thank you very much.   

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

Another day without internet (8 in total) and no official reponse from VOO, only an automatic countdown from 1 day and 40 minutes to 15 minutes and start again. I am only asking for a VOO official response stating what is the problem. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled 8 days without internet at home

20  messages

Otro día sin internet y ya son ocho y sumando. Seguimos sin tener una respuesta de la compañía. Si se llama a VOO te responde un contador automático con una cuenta atrás que nunca se cumple. Solo quiero saber cuál es el problema.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled 8 días sin internet en casa

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

@Angel V évitez de vous disperser, cela ne va pas accélérer une réponse.

Il me semble que dans un de vos sujet, un officiel (@Thibault je pense) vous demandais une précision, l'avez-vous fournie ?

@Lionel S 

cette personne attend une réponse depuis déjà plusieurs jours et a créé plusieurs sujets.

pour gagner du temps voici la traduction de cette demande mais les autres sujet en parlent aussi

8 jours sans internet à la maison Encore un jour sans internet et il y en a déjà huit et ça compte. Nous n'avons toujours pas de réponse de la société. Si VOO est appelé, un compteur automatique répond avec un compte à rebours qui n'est jamais atteint. Je veux juste savoir quel est le problème.

EDIT : oui c'était bien Thibault qui demandait le n° de client (à inscrire dans le profil) sans cette donnée, il n'y aura jamais de réponse.

N'étant qu'un simple client, je ne parle jamais au nom de Voo

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

3.2K  messages

Hello puedo hablar uñ poquito español prefero hablar ingles.

can you fill you client number in your profil? 

@Lionel S une fois cela fait sais tu jeter un coup d'œil sur la ligne?

Trio GigaMax bridge ASUS Ax11000

20  messages

I just called VOO again and the reponse was provided by an automatic countdown, starting from 1 day and 19 hours. When it has 15 minutes left, the countdown starts again. That´s the VOO official answer for 8 days. If I had known that the problem would last 8 days, I would have changed to Proximus. The problem is that VOO is not telling the truth. VOO says that the connectivity will be recovered tomorrow, in five hours, two hours, 15 minutes.... and go on... This Monday my children will start the online school without internet. If I had changed to Proximus 8 days ago, I would have internet now.... Tell the truth please....VOO should inform us by email, letter, phone call,....

Officiel VOO

• 

887  messages

Hello @Angel V ,

We are sorry for the delay concerning the work on the line. 

After a contact with the concerned service, the end of the breakdown is planned for tomorrow afternoon. 

Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice day

Ancien Officiel VOO

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Angel V,

I have grouped your requests. It is useless to create several, you can continue on the same one.

All the information we have for now was given by Thibault. We have received the authorizations to intervene, it should normally be done tomorrow.
Unless the teams need more time, in any case, the automatic message to 078/505050 will be adapted accordingly.

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

TOMORROW is always the same answer since the problem started eight days ago. I have been calling VOO daily for eight days and the automatic reponse was always TOMORROW (countdown included).  In my opinion it is a very smart response because I never thought to change to Proximus thinking the ploblem would be fixed TOMORROW. VOO is not saying the truth.  I am totally sure that VOO technicians knew, from the beginning, that it would take a long time, however we have never been informed.  If I had known that the reparation would take over 8 days, I would have changed to Proximus. In two days my children will start the online school. TOMORROW will you make it? We will see.... I ONLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH IN ORDER TO MAKE DECISIONS.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi,

if I understand correctly, the real problem was that voo was not allowed to enter the site (SHAPE?)

The intervention time was estimated at one day, so they tell you "tomorrow" but it is "tomorrow" from the moment they are authorized to enter the military domain.

It is therefore on the side of SHAPE that things get stuck. And if proximus is authorized to intervene more quickly, it is also a problem with the services of SHAPE I think.

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

Do you mean that the problem is that VOO technicians haven't been allowed to enter in Shape? Are you sure?  8 days without internet because of the paperwork? I don't think so. Please tell us an official response please, by email, phone....

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello,

Yes, it's most of the issue.

I'm sorry, but if you don't believe us, should we make up a lie so it looks more genuine ? Why would we lie about this ? Does this reason itself doesn't look bad an embarrassing enough ?

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

Good morning, another day without neither internet nor TV (9 days in total). The good thing is that my family is getting used to living without internet....This Monday the online school starts

Can you confirm that the problem is the paperwork to enter in the base? I don' t understand it because sometimes I called VOO and the technician was in my house two days later and he didn' t have any problem to come in. If that is the real problem, please send us either a msg or an email or a phone call. We need an explanation from VOO.

20  messages

il y a 3 ans

I have information that VOO technicians have been working since the beginning but they have to find where the problem is, ask permission to open a hole and so on... I fully undrestand that it takes time. I would like to have heard this from VOO instead of ¨TOMORROW the line will be ready¨ through an automatic answer machine . You knew that it would take time but never told us. 

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires