M
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

lundi 10 mai 2021 04:34

Internet outage 7063 area

Is there a website where you can check for outages? It has been over 24 hours with no service. Have restarted modem/router multiple times but the @ light flashes red. 

Existe-t-il un site Web sur lequel vous pouvez vérifier les pannes? Cela fait plus de 24 heures sans service. Ont redémarré le modem / routeur plusieurs fois mais le voyant @ clignote en rouge.

Solution acceptée

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

The device on the wall has a green light, and I have checked the coax cable and do not see any issues. The modem powers on but the internet connection light, the one with the @ symbol only flashes red. I have power cycled multiple times as well. Still not working. 

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

1.2K  messages

il y a 3 ans

No that doesn’t exist. The only way to see if there’s an outage is to call Voo (078505050, free from a Voo landline or mobile). Alternatively, you can test the Belgian version of downdetector: www.allestoringen.be.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi,

And the other way is to ask your neighbors if they have also one outrage.

But it's probably important to call the 078/50 50 50 if possible to be sure voo knows that there is one outrage.

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

Unfortunately, my French is very weak. The neighbors I do know have Proximus with no issues. Beginning to think it may be an equipment issue. The internet just stopped in the middle of the day. 

Officiel VOO

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Mcsandi ,

I don't see any issue on the network, only your modem is down.

If the modem is lit, then I'll ask you to check the coax cable that goes from the modem to a device on the wall, that device should have a green led lit.

Officiel VOO

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Then I'll ask you to reset your modem to factory settings, with the button behind the modem, near the top. You'll need to do that with a sharp item.

If the issue isn't resolved, we'll send a technician at your home.

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

Resetting did not resolve the issue. Flashing red light came on immediately after power on. 

Officiel VOO

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Then we'll have to send a technician.

Measures are in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Our technicians who go to our customers' homes do not show any symptoms, and have equipment to protect themselves and you.

I do have to ask if anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Covid-19, and if there is a water point for the technician to clean his hands.

The appointments take place from Monday to Friday between 8am and 1pm or between 1pm and 5pm. I invite you to let me know your availability.

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

No one in the home showing symptoms and water point is available. The only bad time this week is Wednesday at 1pm. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 3 ans

An appointment was placed on 11/05 in the morning between 8am and 1pm.
His displacement is totally free, only if you are not present at the time of the passage that you will be charged 50€ for useless displacement.
In case you are unable to attend, you can change the appointment up to 3 times from your myVOO account.

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

We will be there! Thank you for the quick appointment!

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask. The technician came and was unable to fix the issue. There has been a technician working multiple places outside all day but still no internet. Tomorrow is a federal holiday. I have summer university next week and I telework. Is there an estimate on the fix?

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

Received SMS from Voo explaining the outdoor work on the network has been completed and services are restored. My internet is still not working. It’s been 5 days since I’ve had service. 

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

il y a 3 ans

I had a technician come to my home and was unable to fix my internet. VOO notified me that the problem was with the network on the lines nearby. A technician repaired the issue. I received SMS from Voo explaining the outdoor work on the network has been completed and services are restored. My internet is still not working. It’s been 5 days since I’ve had service. Please help. Thank you. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Internet still out after service and external network maintenance

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Mcsandi,

I see that an intervention took place after the technician's visit.
The one who passed by on the street indicates that it should be in order.

Can we schedule another appointment for you?

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires