R
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

8  messages

mardi 28 décembre 2021 16:16

Procedure to cancel voo internet contract

Hello,

I am leaving the country and want to cancel my voo internet subscription.

What is the procdure to cancel voo internet subscription?

Thank you!

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi @Ahuja 

Have you already asked to terminate your subsciption ? If not, you can made it only by phone at the 04/266 41 14.

When there is a refund, you need to ask the payback and you need to confirm on which bank account they made it.

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue, as your colleagues have not returned my attempts to connect with them. My customer number is 0022176706 and we will be leaving the country by the end of April 2023. We would like to request a cancellation of our home internet service as of 24th of April, and our phone service as of 1st of May. I understand that I will need to return the equipment, so I kindly ask for your assistance in resolving this matter.

Best regards,

Rolandas

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue, as your colleagues have not returned my attempts to connect with them. My customer number is 00******* and my family and I will be leaving the country by the end of April 2023. We would like to request a cancellation of our home internet service as of 24th of April, and our phone service as of 1st of May. I understand that I will need to return the equipment, so I kindly ask for your assistance in resolving this matter.

Best regards,

Rolandas

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Jakaitis,

First of all, I would like to inform you that the forum is a public space that everyone can consult, so I invite you not to communicate private information such as your customer number.

Concerning your request, I notice that you have contacted the administrative department and that you will be contacted soon.

I remain available for any other request.

Have a nice day,

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi @Gilles N ,

Thanks for the remark, I modified my message.

Unfortunately, it felt like a necessary action to cancel my subscription. Your colleagues promised to contact me before and never did.

Can you also advise what to do if we cannot resolve this issue by the 24th of April? Should I remove the equipment and deliver it to the VOO office myself?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Only the service you have contacted can take care of the cancellation of your subscription, they have indeed planned to call you back as soon as possible.

If you do not hear from them, I invite you to contact them again to see if an English-speaking agent is available.

If the necessary steps cannot be taken before your departure, I invite you to return your equipment to one of our VOO stores (http://spr.ly/61217O3fOX).

Please note that only these stores do NOT take back equipment:

- Charleroi Rive Gauche, Place verte, 6000 Charleroi
- Ixelles, Chaussée d'Ixelles 36

I remain available.

Promeneur

• 

2  messages

il y a 1 an

Dear,

I am leaving the country and want to cancel my voo internet connection.

I have been trying to get a response from the customer care number (who refuse to speak in English) for more than a week now and the call back for 4-5 times has not happened even now.

Could someone help here, please.

Thanks in advance !

The customer care has been excellent so far, but now the hiccups in the last leg.

(My problem is exactly as rohanchandarana.)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Good morning @Chiranjeevi,

As I told rohanchandarana and Jakaitis, the only service that can process these kind of requests must be contacted by phone.

The number is 04/266.41.14 and you can reach them from Monday to Friday between 8.30AM and 6PM. 

There is a note in your file that says the service did try to call you back today around 10AM.

If you see a private number calling youdon't hesitate to answerit is probably them trying to reach you.

Promeneur

• 

2  messages

il y a 1 an

Dear @Gilles N,

Thanks for your response!

A did arrive today at the designated time, but there was no response on the other side strangely.

Regards,

Chiranjeevi 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

When a callback is encoded, they make several attempts to call you within 48 hours.

They should therefore try to contact you again as soon as possible.

I remain available.

2  messages

il y a 7 mois

Hello,

I've been observing this discussion and I'm experiencing the same issue as @rohanchandarana. I've tried to reach out multiple times by calling but haven't been able to connect.

It's really pressing for me as I need to cancel my VOO subscription by the 1st of October, and have been trying for a bit more than two weeks.

Could you please guide me on the cancellation procedure or help expedite this process?

Thanks in advance,

Lance

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 7 mois

Hi @brieyla :)

As explained above, in order to get help in your situation, please contact 04/266.41.14 on weekdays between 8:30 am and 6 pm.

I remain available.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires