Profil de cupcake20x12
Apprenti

Apprenti

‱ 

50  messages

samedi 8 avril 2023 15:45

VOO MOTION

Could you kindly let me know how many channels I can watch on my Android via the voo app.  I know for example that I cannot access the BBC.  Thank you very much.

Have a good weekend

Solution acceptée

Apprenti

‱ 

50  messages

il y a 1 an

Thank you everybody for your comments.

Savant

‱ 

2.2K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi @cupcake20x12 ,

It depends on the subscription you have:

- NET + TV Light -> 21 channels as described on this page

- NET + TV -> all the channels you get with the set top box

Have a nice Easter weekend too

Apprenti

‱ 

50  messages

il y a 1 an

Thank you Theo but there must be something wrong as I cannot see Play5 and i have a quatro max pack. I tried to attach a screenshot but can't do that either. đŸ˜„

Top Expert

‱ 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

hi,

To attach Ă  screenshot, you need to save it on your computer, then you click on the icon "picture" (the two montain).

Attention if the picture is to great you need to resize it.

You speek about voomotion, it's "voo tv" no ?

Savant

‱ 

2.2K  messages

il y a 1 an

To attach a screenshot (jpg only), you must click on the icon "2 mountains and a sun" in the window where you type.

Sorry, but I haven't got a clue of what is Play5. The full list of available channels is here

Top Expert

‱ 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

I try on my pc (@theo2007 play5 est une des chaines)

And i'm not allowed to see this channel, it is possible that it is only aviable on the box evasion, i need to check that)

Savant

‱ 

2.2K  messages

il y a 1 an

@cupcake20x12 and @Marcs , got it on number 155 but not allowed to watch it either.

Only available in the Brussels area, according to the list I made reference to earlier on.

Top Expert

‱ 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

So, i see those cannel in the program grid on my pc but i'm not allowed to seen them And those cannel are not in the programm grid on the box evasion.

Have you already seen this cannel or it is the first time you see them ?

Expert

‱ 

5.8K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello,

Not all the channels you get  with the box are available via the app VooTv+.

This for "rights" reason , financial or other reasons ....

(Modifié)

Top Expert

‱ 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

@cosmos1999 

En fait ces chaines sont reprise dans le guide pc mais n'existent pas (encore ?) dans le guide box evasion.

Peut-ĂȘtre de nouvelles chaines disponibles bientĂŽt ?

In fact these channels are included in the pc guide but do not exist (yet?) in the box evasion guide.Maybe new channels available soon?

EDIT : j'avais raté le commentaire de théo qui précise que ces chaines ne seraient disponibles qu'en région bruxelloise.

EDIT: I had missed Théo's comment stating that these channels would only be available in the Brussels region.

(Modifié)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires