A
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

jeudi 4 mai 2023 19:57

Nobody can call me.

Hello. If nobody calls me or i call myself for a long time. As a result nobody can call me. and after that i am receiving a sms about 

This person has tried to reach you 1 time without leaving a message. The last attempt took place on 04.05, at 17:42.

Officiel VOO

• 

1.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Andrii,

I see that you have two active numbers with us.
Do you have a problem with both or just one?

If it's only one number, could you tell me which one and please indicate it as ***033 or ***404

Thank you in advance,

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Jessica G 

Thank You for your reply.

I have problems with ***404 

Officiel VOO

• 

1.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Ok thanks :-)

So if I understand correctly, no one knows how to contact you on the ***404 number and you don't know how to call any numbers either, is that right?

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

I can call everyone.

As soon as I make a call someone- everybody can call me. 

But sometimes later - i am unavailable again 

Officiel VOO

• 

1.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

So when you are not on the phone and someone tries to call you, it goes straight to your voice mail? 

What about the network?
Do you have any problems with the other number?

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

Yes. it is correct. 

i don't use other number. it was as part of package. If possible, it will be perfect disable number ***033. and move ***404 to this package. 

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi,

If i understand well, it's like your phone  work good when you use it (you can call everybody and everybody can call you), but after some time it'is like your phone god in inactivity (like he is falling asleep) ?

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi Marks. Yes. You are correct 

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 1 an

The concern seems to be more related to the phone than to the mobile network.
When you are at home and you are connected to the Wifi, you have the same problem with applications such as Whatsapp or Messenger?

You can also try to put the SIM card that is in the mobile phone that has the problem in your second mobile phone (which does not have the problem). If everything works fine this way, we will be sure that the problem is related to your mobile phone or its configuration.

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

I have iPhone 11 pro max and i have a problem  only with the Voo cell. other phone number which on eSim works perfectly. and all sim cards that was before worked without any problems. 

Officiel VOO

• 

1.3K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Andrii

Have you had this problem for as long as you have been a customer with us or is it recent? 
Could you do the test with the VOO SIM card in another smartphone? 
In order to check if the problem comes from the SIM card directly. 
We can send you a new card if it is the SIM card that is faulty. 

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Fallon 

Yes it is a problem from the beginning. 

Maybe a problem that I have migrated phone number from Orange?

Yes. I am planning to go to Voo shop and get new SIM card. 

Officiel VOO

• 

1.3K  messages

il y a 1 an

@Andrii

No, normally this should not be a problem as we don't use the same antennas as Orange. 

It is preferable to go to a shop, is this possible for you? If not, we can send you one by post (within 3 working days). 

Promeneur

• 

24  messages

il y a 1 an

@Fallon  Yes. I will go to shop

Can You help me with other question - I would like to close my other phone number. 

Officiel VOO

• 

1.3K  messages

il y a 1 an

@Andrii

The number ending with **33 ? 

I can cancel this number, however, you will be charged for the whole month of May and the number will no longer be usable. 

Would you like me to encode the cancellation immediately? 

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires