A

mardi 18 août 2020 18:58

Are you kidding me????

You have bothered me. I wrote that  I applied Voo on 3th August, your  technicians did not come to make installation and my address is wrong in your records. An email have reached me this afternoon and I am schoked. Installation appoinment is on 28th August and again again again again again my address is wrong. I spoke to your dealer that is in Les Grand Pires, I wrote you via mail too much times but nothing changed. What a service... Change my addressssss and send technicians for installationnnnnnnn...... What a hard jobbbbb....

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hi,

"les grands pires" or "les grands prés" ?

And because i am just a customer i can't help you.

If your adress is wrong, they can't come at the right adress, so it is important that there is no mistake.

If you don't have a customer number yet, write your complete exact adress in the case "customer number", only the officials can take a look at this place.

4  messages

Hello, I think correct form is yours "Les Grand Pres". I have tried a lot of  times to change my address which is recorded on system by the dealer, but I couldn't manage to do it. I have gone to dealer 3 times, I have sent e-mails to Voo and the dealer again and again but I couldn't change my wrong address. It is terrible. Thank you for concern. 

King regards.

19  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello,

Can you have your full address in your profile so that I can verify and help you?

Many thanks in advance!

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires