D
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

lundi 22 octobre 2018 15:04

Upgrade from Toudoo to Wahoo

Bonjour,

I am currently subscribing to Net Toudoo (75Mbps, 100GB), and would like to upgrade to Net Wahoo (125Mbps, Unlimited). My question is what is the process for this upgrade? Will there be any additional fee for this change? My current subscription also includes a reduction fee (-10 euros within 6 months). If I do the upgrade, will this reduction still apply?

Solution acceptée

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi,

i am not a "official" from Voo, just a Customer.

You can ask for the upgrade here on the forum, I thing there are no additional charge but i am pretty sure that you will lost your reduction.

Attention the change will only be effective the first day on the next month (so it will be active for the 1st november if you ask for the change in the nest days)

Le Plus des Officiels VOO

Correction : if you upgrade your Pack, you will keep your reduction !

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Dona,

As Marcs said, we can upgrade your Pack here. Do you want me to do it? I await your confirmation :)

There aren't any fees for this change and you will keep your reduction !

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Marcs for your answer.

Marie S Thank you for your reply. If the reduction is still intact, I would like to do the upgrade :) Please help me do it. Thank again.

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

I upgraded the Pack to NET wahoo. This will be effective on November 1st. Your reduction is still intact :)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much Marie S :)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Marie S ,

I just received the bill for the new month today. Even though it is mentioned in the bill that I still have the -10 eur reduction, it is not deducted from the amount to pay which is in full price (48.94 euros). Would you mind helping me verify this?

Thank

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Bonjour,

As a follow up from this post:

https://forum.voo.be/mon-abonnement-voo-107/upgrade-from-toudoo-to-wahoo-17789

I have received my bill for the new month (November) after I did an upgrade for my Internet package from Toudoo to Wahoo. However, even though mentioned in the bill that I still have the 10 eur reduction, the amount to pay is still in full price (48.94 eur). Would you mind helping me verify this matter again?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello Dona,

I think that Marie S was not on duty the last Week, so she was not able to check your bill.

It's probably one mistake, and i am pretty sure Marie will fix the problem.

If the limit date for paying your bill is to short, it is beter to pay the part your now it is correct (so without the 10 euros) so you will not have one additional charge for unpayed.

(i hope you understand my "poor old school English" :innocent:)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Marcs for your response. Your English is great, no worries :) I'm sorry I am the one who should learn French.

Since I still have about a week left to pay, I will wait for the response from Marie S or from other Voo officials.

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Dona,

Sorry for the late answer.

There was actually a bug with your discount. I have just corrected it. You can therefore pay 38.94€. :)

Please come back to me if this happens again on your next invoice !

PS: I have grouped your 2 topics together for more clarity

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello Marie S,

I have just received the bill for December, and the fee is again in full price (48.94). Can you help me again?

Thanks and happy new year.

Dona

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Dona : I have sent your situation to the department concerned so that it can correct this problem on your invoices . :)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Dona : I have sent your situation to the department concerned so that it can correct this problem on your invoices . :)

Thanks Marie S. Since the bill deadline approaches, should I pay only 38.94 as usual?

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Dona,

I see that the appropriate department directly made a credit note of 40€ since your promotion no longer applied. The 40€ corresponds to the 4 months you had left from the promotion. So you only had €8.28 left to pay for December. You made the payment. Everything is in order. :)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Marie S,

Yes the problem has been solved now. Thank you very much for your help :)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires