J

1  message(s)

jeudi 28 décembre 2023 09:45

Unable to cancel internet subscription

Hello, I have tried cancelling my internet subscription at the end of this month multiple times by calling 04 266 41 14. Either it doesn't connect or the operator says they don't speak English and I should "try again later". I am not sure what to do. It's expensive to make these long calls that result in nothing. When I got my subscription there were no language problems, but suddenly when I need to cancel it becomes a hassle. 

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hi,

This is normaly the only number where you can concel your subsciption.

If not yet done, putt your customer number in yout forum profile, maybe, the officials can help you.

If not, have you somebody who can call the number for asking the cancelation for you ?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Good morning,

Any request for termination must absolutely be made by telephone at 04/266.41.14

(Modifié)

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.5K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hi,

You also can cancel by letter : see

6.2. Termination by the Customer

Without prejudice to the application of article 6.3, the Customer may, at any time and without giving any reason, terminate his Contract via the contact form available on the Website, by simple letter or by registered letter addressed to VOO rue Jean Jaurès, 46, 4430 Ans. VOO shall take all the necessary steps to discontinue the service in question on the date chosen by the Customer or immediately, if requested by the Customer, given the technical constraints, and shall inform the Customer with a confirmation in writing.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires