P
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

2  messages

vendredi 29 avril 2022 15:18

Service disconnection request

Bit of story Below - Summary Can someone please acknowladge that my disconnection request has been taken up and service and charging stopped ASAP.

Storyline-

a) Internet started to get patchy starting this month.

b) Frustated tried calling customer care - no success.

c) decided to disconnect VOO . Got proximus installed (didnt opted for easyswith thinking atleast disconnection should be simple- my bad.)

d)from Monday trying to reach out customer care and its not successful to get Voo subscription disconnected.

e) Monday schedule call from 4-5 - no body called back.

f) Call on number 042664114 - doenst connect , by chance even if connected - the person says he can't talf English and someone would call me back - but no one calls back . happened 3 times already

g) today morning somehow I tried conveying my disconnection request with help of Google translator - the lady mention I would get confirmation email - not recieved so far. 

h) Helpless and paying subscription charges of VOO unecessarying just because there is no proper channel to take this request.

Solution officielle

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Prakash, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I see in your file that a response was made to you yesterday via your Facebook post.

The cancellation will be effective today.

You will soon receive the documents in order to return the device.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

If you don't have it done yet, please note your customer number in your forum profile.

Indeed for canceling a subscription you need to contact the 04 266 41 14 (the only way to do it), but maybe a voo official will check the situation.

Sorry for my old poor school english.

Promeneur

• 

2  messages

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Gilles ,

At the end of week atleast you and someone responded.

Its had been just a matter of a minute which took 1 week In lack of proper channel to take down the reqeust and acknowladge with confirmation that - the charging would stop from this point on.

I understand this is not something very lucarative ( and encouraging) to invest for any service provider but simple option of such option in My Voo should be handy and fair ask.- Jsut a future suggation.

Regards,

Prakash 

Promeneur

• 

8  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi Prakash,

I completely agree with you. There should some easy option at-least to place a termination request. Of course VOO can still make an nice attempt to retain the customer even after the request is placed.

So the problem with people disconnecting the phone saying they don't understand English is not new. Even after many months I am facing the same issue. They say someone who can speak English will call back, but none does. We end up paying subscription charges even when we don't want the connection. If any VOO official employee is reading this, please take a serious note of this and make the process better for people who want to terminate the connection for various reasons.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello@njramu,

I see that a reminder is provided in your file, don't worry.

We take note of your suggestions, our apologies for the inconvenience.

I remain available if needed,

4  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hi, I have the same problem, 

Because I am moving to another country, I need to cancel my contract.

I tried to call for a couple of weeks, but when I finally got to speak to someone, he said he was going to send an email with all the details, and nothing followed. 

My email address: [email protected].

Thanks in advance for any help! 

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hello Daphne,

I invite you to join the dedicated line at 04/2664114.

I remain available if needed.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 8 mois

As a security measure and given that this is confidential information, I took the liberty of deleting your customer number from your message.

I remain available.

2  messages

il y a 8 mois

I would like to disconnect my internet connection and tried calling the Voo customer care was not able to talk to them as they speak only French. I will leave the country by 13th Sept 2023. Let me know how to proceed

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Good morning @Vijayasree_sv,

I see you were able to reach the dedicated line.

Your contract was closed on 09/13.

I remain available if necessary

(Modifié)

2  messages

il y a 8 mois

Thankyou for the support

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires