B
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

mardi 9 août 2022 12:46

No Internet Connection

I have no internet connection since Friday. I sent an technical assistance request by using Voo Assistance but there is still no answer. Its been 4 days and I still dont have internet connection. I tried to reset the modem several times but internet light is still red and there is no internet on line.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

I sent an technical assistance request by using Voo Assistance but there is still no answer

?????  how do you send a assistance request in vooassistance? There is only a FAQ, but you speek maybe about the contact bill ?

It is better to phone to the 078/50 50 50 or use facebook, twitter or the forum (the best solution, i think).

Don't forget to put your customer numer in your profile only if it is not done yet.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 2 ans

If you enter Voo Assistance and scroll down that page you can see technical assistance button. If you click on this button you can fill that form. When you filled that form you should get technical assistance or answer in two working days.

I tried to call 078 50 50 50 and I choose English but somehow system connected me to French speaker each time.

I have customer number in my profile by the way.

As you said it is the best solution to write on forum and I did it. Can I get my assistance now?

Officiel VOO

• 

1.4K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Baha

I see that an intervention is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Do not hesitate to come back to us if necessary.

Have a nice day.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires