M
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

dimanche 1 août 2021 16:01

ds light, no internet

Hi

Internet been off all day, reset modem several times, but DS light blinks.  I have connected laptop to ethernet port on modem, but not able to http to 192.168.0.1, although i can ping it.  Am in Casteau/7061 area,

Thanks in advance

Nick

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi,

It is probably a issue on the Net.

There are no officials on the forum the sunday so you must phone to the helpdesk 078/50 50 50 or wait until monday

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

Thanks, i figured as much, and was waiting on the helpdesk for so long, i gave up.  Pinged them on twitter, they asked for my customer number straight away, then went silent for hours.  It happened last week for an hour, so was hoping for it to come back, no such luck.  What i can't understand is, why i cannot http to the router, over wifi or ethernet, surely the web page is hosted on the router itself?

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Yes when there is a network failure, it is normal not to be able to reach the modem interface.

Officiel VOO

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Mitch2482,

I don't see any issue on the network, your neighbour's modem are online and sending signal, while yours went silent yesterday.

First, I'd suggest you check the coaxial cable from your modem to the device on the wall. That device should have a green lamp lit.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

This box?  I have also restarted it several times, if the hole in bottom right of picture is an LED, it is not lit.  All connections/coaxial are good.  It is plugged into a know good power outlet on wall, so looks like this device is faulty, or the psu that supplies it power is.

Savant

• 

2.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Ok thanks. An appointment with a technician should be arranged as long as no one has symptoms related to Covid-19 and that water points (for hand washing) are well accessible at your home. He can come by on weekdays in the morning (8am-1pm) or in the afternoon (1-5pm). When would you be available? 

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi

sooner is best for me, let me know when, and i will arrange to be home?

thanks

nick

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 3 ans

@Mitch2482

I have set the troubleshooting for tomorrow 03/08, between 8am and 1pm. Can you confirm that this is convenient for you?

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

All good thanks

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires