A
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

lundi 1 novembre 2021 10:25

Cancellation

Hi, 

I've requested a cancellation of my internet subscription but I never received a confirmation letter or email (customer number: 0022140726). The cancellation date I've requested (31st of October 2021) has now passed and the internet connection is still working.

I would like to know if the cancellation was indeed processed. If not, I would like to cancel it as soon as possible as I will be leaving the country in less than two weeks.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Andre

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Dear,

The cancellation has been completed .

Regards,

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi there,

Thank you.

I haven't received the equipment return letter or email. Can I return the equipment to the store directly or do I need to wait for the document? I will be leaving Belgium in 6 days so I will need to return it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Andre

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi, unfortunately yes, you need to have the letter.

One "voo official" can sent you a Email with the document but you need to put your customer number in your profile if it is not yet done.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 2 ans

Ok, great.

I just checked and my customer number is already on my profile (00**********). If this can be sent to my email as soon as possible it would be great.

Thanks.

EDIT Officiel : No personal information or customer number in public.

Andre

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @ag23,

I have just sent you a cancellation confirmation email for the VOO store return.

The email is in French, sorry.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 2 ans

Received, thank you.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires