U
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

vendredi 17 juin 2022 09:23

Cancellation of contract

Hello, I have been trying to reach you by phone to terminate the contract but I am unable to get though. Could you please advise if I could cancel online or by other means? Thank you!

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

Unfortunately, the only way to cancel a contract or a service is by phone at

04/266.41.14.

There is no other channel.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Urszula,

As you said@theo2007; the only way to cancel a contract, you must contact 04/266.41.14.

This Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi, I've been trying for a couple days now to get through but no luck. Could you arrange a call back for me please? Each time I'm on hold for 40 mins to an hour, which makes it impossible to do anything else at the same time because of the horrible ads. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Urszula,

we cannot meet your request via this channel.

You can, however, send an e-mail to the cancellation department.

Here it is: [email protected].

I stay available.

Take care of you.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 2 ans

Thank you.

However, in this thread it seems like you're able to submit cancellation requests for clients: https://forum.voo.be/conversations/ma-connexion-internet/procedure-to-cancel-voo-internet-contract/61cb385ce4279c627b1720ea

What's the difference now?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

In this case it was an emergency.

The customer was leaving the country and could not make the arrangements in time. 

I am still available.

Nice week-end.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, it leaves me with a few more questions.

1. Section 6.2, "Termination by the Customer", in the Voo Terms & Services (https://www.voo.be/en/general-terms-and-conditions) states that, "the Customer may, at any time and without giving any reason, terminate his Contract via the contact form available on the Website". Can you please direct to the form on the website where I can submit a request for cancellation in accordance to the Terms and Services?

2. Can you please specify the criteria you use to determine an "emergency" that allows you to process cancellation requests made via this forum?

3. Please confirm and clarify all methods that are available for cancellation of a contract. I can't help but notice you started by saying that we "must contact 04/266.41.14" to cancel, but have now since found new ways to cancel involving e-mail and sometimes on the forum for "emergencies". Either your initial statement that we "must contact 04/266.41.14" is correct, and the e-mail address provided later will be a waste of time, or the other forum posts that provide proof of cancellation for "emergencies" are correct and your initial statement was a misrepresentation of methods available to Voo customers for contract termination. I hope you can appreciate the confusion this has caused.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Urszula,

I see that the situation has been taken care of by my colleagues on Facebook, so I'll leave you with them ;)

Nice evening,

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi Gilles, the last thing your colleagues on Facebook said to me was, "I see in your file that an answer was provided by my colleague on our Forum." It doesn't look like this issue is being resolved by them right now, and we'd appreciate your clarifications.

Can you please confirm that cancellation can be accomplished by sending a letter addressed to VOO rue Jean Jaurès, 46, 4430 Ans, as per the Terms and Conditions, and what information needs to be included in the letter so the cancellation can be processed?

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

You must understand that  a letter is not a secure way to cancel your subscription, first you will not be sure that they received the letter, second, you will not know if they act until you have a answer.

The best way to cancel your subscription is the 04/266.41.14.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires