J
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

jeudi 13 octobre 2022 07:38

Final Contract Month - refund?

Hello,

I have cancelled my Voo contract from October 15 as I am leaving the country. I received my invoice for October today for the full amount i.e. for the full month of October. I assume the invoice is automatically generated. Will I receive a refund for the amount that I paid for the second half of October if I pay the full amount of the invoice?

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Jani

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

When is the last moment that you will be able to make the payment ?

I am not sure that a refund is possible on a foreign bank account.

If not yet done, put your customer number in your profile, maybe one voo official can help you, perhaps the can give you the right payment you must pay.

@Jessica G ?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Jani,

Once the termination of your contract is effective, a recalculation of the October invoice will be made and the invoice will be corrected, rest assured ;)

I remain available.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Gilles N. 

Oui mais si j'ai bien suivi cette personne quitte la belgique après-demain.

S'il paye la totalité du mois avant de partir pourra t'il être remboursé sur un compte étranger ? (on peut supposer qu'il n'aura plus forcément de compte belge actif).

Et sinon, le recalcul pourra t'il lui parvenir à tant avant qu'il ne quitte le territoire, ou pourra t'il lui être transmis à sa nouvelle adresse (à l'étranger); Et dans ce cas, le paiement sera t'il possible depuis l'étranger ?

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @Gilles N. @Jessica G and @Marcs 

Thank you all for your feedback! I will be leaving Belgium but will still keep my Belgian bank account, so this all sounds perfect, I will receive a refund for anything extra in my Belgian bank account. 

Thank you all once again!

All the best,

Jani

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Perfect @Jani ;)
I remain available for any other request.
Have a good day

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires