Internet Connection NOT WORKING

Badge
MY VOO internet is not working since a week and I have been trying to reach the customer care but no response provided.
I feel the service provided by VOO is PATHETIC and does not meet the customer demands at all.
There is no call back or a response on the multiple contact forms posted repeatedly.

7 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hello @Roveena and welcome to the Forum ! 🙂

We have indeed not had a return from your modem for a few days. We will analyze what is happening and come back to you with more explanations as soon as possible.

Regards.
Badge
Thanks for your response Nathan.
Badge
Hello Nathan,

There is still no resolution to my issue. I would like to request for a disconnection of VOO with immediate effect as VOO as proved to be incapable of providing customer service. Kindy act on this urgently.

Roveena
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hello @Roveena,

Only @Gilles N. can treat your demands regarding your issues, but I can see in your file that you are already talking with him.

I advise you to keep doing so. 🙂
Badge
Ok, thank you.
To help verify this is not the problem, disconnect the power from the back of the modem and router. Once disconnected, wait 10-15 seconds and then reconnect the power.

Édit modérateur : des commentaires présents dans ce sujet ont été édités/effacés par un modérateur car comportaient des éléments allant à l'encontre de La Charte du Forum VOO.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hi @Clifton1G,

Please do not post weird links. Any other infraction may lead to a permanent ban.

Commenter