Profil de scanufe
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

mardi 24 mai 2016 20:07

Problems with the network and with the wifi/modem

Good morning, all this new adventure is started the 3rd May 2016.
The first days everything was working well and the speed test was fine according to the bandwidth for which i'm paying.
But suddenly something has begun to goes wrong.
The speed is often unstable, right now i can't show my daughter a cartoon in NETFLIX. Different times happens that the router simply stop working and most of the times the restart is enough, but sometimes we need to wait the line come back, for example one or two weekends ago the line was off for almost three or four hours.

All this it is happened in not more than three weeks, is it possible talk with someone to solve this issues?

regards

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 8 ans

Good Morning, i am at work right now soon as i come back home i will answer with the request data, regards

Érudit

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 8 ans

Hi scanufe,

I've juste sent your file, one of our colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Regards.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 8 ans

Those are the parameters you were asking for,
thank you in advance for your prompt answer

Hellowww scanufe,

At first, welcome to the new adventure :$ and sorry for my basic english.:P

Can you post your modem installation levels ?

Step one: access to the modem
http://assistance.voo.be/fr/internet/mettre-a-jour-modem

Step two, installation levels (netgear modem ). If you have the technicolor modem, see below

Step two, installation levels ( technicolor modem )

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 8 ans

Another information that i could share to identify the possible problems is that in the logs of the router there are a lot of messages that state "SW upgrade Failed after download", here an example

Mon May 23 07:27:14 2016 Error (4) SW upgrade Failed after download - Incompatible SW file

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires