L
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

1  message(s)

dimanche 30 janvier 2022 08:45

Missing episodes of series

Hello. Succession 3 épisodes 1 and 2 are missing while episode 3 will expire in 2 days. Can you add the first two episodes of season 3 back and extend episode 3?  
Same issue with The scenes from a Marriage - missing partial episodes so we cannot start. Please add if possible. We are at a full stop continuing the series because of this issue. I read in a past forum post that the episodes are removed partially due to an agreement with the distributor. This seems like a nonsense to me. If you are going to have a series available, have it all or not at all. I am looking into other providers because this is just nonsensical to me with paid subscription. I look forward to your prompt resolution. Many thanks. 

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello

It is not “just nonsensical”, each episode of season3 is/was available for 3 months from the first day it was aired.

The whole season will be probably be available again in a few weeks or months, for example, when season 4 will be aired.

Same principle for Scenes from a Marriage.

Just a matter of contract with the provider, and they cannot change it just like that…

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Dear,

As you explained @Lenn , the broadcast of these episodes is subject to contractual issues.
It will not be possible for us to extend the broadcasting period.

Kind regards

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires