B
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

mardi 1 décembre 2020 23:20

TV Box Installation

Hello!

I have upgraded my program from internet only (400 Solo Max) to TRIO MAX NET+TV+MOB.

I already have internet installed. I have received today and activated the SIM Cards.

I booked an appointment for TV Box Installation on the 8th of December but today I had a voice message (unfortunately for me in French) that I should contact VOO because there is a problem with the appointment.

Can I just receive the TV Box by post and install it by myself? Does a technician have to come? There is an ethernet and HDMI cable waiting next to my TV.

Note: I have no clue which tv decoder I have ordered (box evasion or VOO corder) :/

Thank you in advance for your help.

With kind regards, 

Chris

Solution acceptée

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi @b_chris21,

I'm not sur if you're aware of this, but the appointment was not possible the 08/12. The agenda was already full.

It's been planned on the 9th of December in the afternoon (between 1pm and 5pm). Would that work for you ?

Promeneur

• 

22  messages

Hi Lionel,

you are the forum Hero as always :D

Yes, I have took my chances and called VOO and guess what? I found someone that spoke English who changed my appointment!

It fits my needs and everything is fine now.

Many thanks again for your and @roylion15 's support.

With kind regards,

Chris

Top Expert

• 

41.6K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello

A technician is required to install the Evasion box. It is not possible for the customer to install it himself. 

The voocorder is a very old device that is only installed in some technical cases or at the express request of the customer. 

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires