B
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

samedi 3 août 2024 10:04

Account Cancellation

Merhaba,

Aboneliğimi iptal etmek istiyorum. Müşteri numaram "00*****". İnternet aboneliğimi iptal ettim ve ekipmanı teslim ettim ancak mobil hattımı iptal etmek için 042664114 numaralı telefonu aradım ancak Fransızca bilmediğim için işlemi gerçekleştiremedim. Mobil aboneliğimin de kapatılmasını istiyorum.

Solution acceptée

Officiel VOO

• 

1.6K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello everyone, 

@Baha  we can only answer your queries in French, Dutch, English or German. 

Would you like to cancel your mobile subscription by the end of August? If so, you'll have to contact us again at the end of the month, because if I take the necessary steps now in your file, you'll no longer have an active service as soon as we encode it.  

Top Expert

• 

21.5K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Google translate :

Bonjour,

Je souhaite résilier mon abonnement. Mon numéro de client est le « 00******** ». J'ai résilié mon abonnement internet et remis le matériel, mais j'ai appelé le 042664114 pour résilier ma ligne mobile, mais je n'ai pas pu réaliser la transaction car je ne parle pas français.

Je souhaite également que mon abonnement mobile soit désactivé.

Nobody speak Turkish, can you speek English or one other language ?

(Modifié)

Top Expert

• 

21.5K  messages

il y a 1 mois

And if i dont make any mistake, if they cancel your mobile service now, you will anyway pay the entire bill.

Officiel VOO

• 

1.6K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Yes, absolutely ! 

Thank you for the precision @Marcs

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

il y a 1 mois

@Fallon Thank you for your reply. Please cancel my subscription as soon as possible. I already stopped using my Voo Mobile. I canceled and returned equipments for my internet connection also.

@Marcs I didn't notice that my google automatically translated my post to Turkish. Thanks for advice.

Officiel VOO

• 

1.6K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello @Baha

I have just taken the necessary steps to cancel your mobile subscription. 

I see that there is an overuse this month, amounting to €16.41 for mobile data usage outside of Europe... You will receive the invoice for this usage and you will be charged for the entire month of August, as the administrative cancellation date is 31/08. 

Have a great day! 

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello @Fallon 

Thank You.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires