P
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

lundi 29 novembre 2021 15:03

CANCELLING VOO Mobile

I have been trying to cancel my VOO MOBILE subscription for two months now. I have tried calling the hotline and no one ever picks up. I have sent several emails to the billing and administrative departments but I am still getting bills. I want to cancel this service now! How do I get someone to actually respond to my cancellation requests. This is ridiculous.

Cela fait maintenant deux mois que je tente de résilier mon abonnement VOO MOBILE. J'ai essayé d'appeler la hotline et personne ne répond jamais. J'ai envoyé plusieurs mails aux services facturation et administratif mais je reçois toujours des factures. Je veux annuler ce service maintenant! Comment faire pour que quelqu'un réponde réellement à mes demandes d'annulation. C'est ridicule.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi, I think this is the right place to do it.

One official can certainly Help you.

Don't forger to write your customer number in your profile.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @ppp,

Your requests through our form were about stopping a "Plan". My colleagues did not understand your request and were unable to contact you (by phone) in return.

I have therefore cancelled your subscription now, however the whole month will be charged.
A bill for the overconsumption of this period will also be sent to you next month (you are at 26,11€ of overconsumption for this month at the time of my message).

Have a nice day.

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 2 ans

It's not my fault you couldn't figure out what "plan" meant. I had one active contract with your company and was requesting to cancel it. Instead, you sent a sarcastic, inaccurate response and billed me for another month beyond my request for cancellation. I am not overconsumption. I have not used your service in months. I am requesting my bill be eliminated and my service cancelled immediately. 

Savant

• 

2.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Unfortunately, this will not be possible. Plan and Subscription are two very different words that have a different meaning in the VOO administration. The mobile contract was cancelled today and will be billed until tomorrow, the end of November. 

In addition to that, you do have overages. Check myVOO where they are updated to see if you have any. 

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 2 ans

I think to VOO administration is being purposely obtuse. I had one contract with VOO and was requesting to cancel a service. VOO had access to this information and should have understood the intention. It is not a difficult leap of logic (the company has access to my account and has all the necessary information to understand this). 

I would not have had this issue at all if anyone ever answered your customer hotline. Why is it even necessary to call a specific number to cancel something? I can buy things through the VOO website. I demand the final charges against me be removed. I make every necessary step to indicate I was ending my contract. VOO purposely put barriers in place to extend this process.

Officiel VOO

• 

856  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @ppp,

Each department has its own treatment. To cancel a product, you must contact the cancellation department at least once.

It will not be possible to cancel the last invoices, we have explained the reasons above. When we receive a cancellation request, we process it directly, but your request was not clear and this is the reason why your contract was not cancelled earlier. 

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 11 mois

Hello,

I am extremely frustrated and fed up with the recurring issue I am facing. It seems that the only way to resolve any problem is by resorting to the forum. Now, I find myself dealing with the exact same problem regarding my phone subscription.

I have made numerous calls to 042664114, but nobody has bothered to return my calls. We no longer use the SIM card, and all I want is to switch to a pre-paid plan just to keep the number active temporarily. Therefore, I categorically refuse to cover any invoices issued from the 1st of June.

Voo's management of subscriptions is absurd. Salespeople are more than willing to sell their services in flawless English, but when it comes to obtaining support in the same language, good luck!

Thank you for helping solve this matter.

Sincerely,

Rolandas Jakaitis

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 11 mois

Hello @Jakaitis,

You don't have a cell phone with us since 2021.
If it's for another file, could you please correct the customer number on your Forum profile ?

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 11 mois

Dear @Justin,

No, do not have a cell phone from VOO, but I use VOO's mobile/communication service to have an active SIM card (+32******999). Please cancel my subscription as of tomorrow. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 11 mois

Hello @Jakaitis,

Sorry, I've got the wrong file!

There is an active number on your file.

If you want to stop the subscription and keep the active number on a prepaid, you'll simply need to port the number in that case.

The last thing we need to do is stop it. Otherwise, you'll lose it.
Once the number is on a prepaid card, it will stop with us.

Billing will stop on the day of transfer to the SIM (if you do it today, the bill will stop on 05/31).

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 11 mois

@Justin , thanks for your prompt reply. But how do I switch from subscription to prepaid on the VOO account? I can't find a way, please provide some guidance.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 11 mois

Unfortunately, we do not offer prepaid cards.
You'll have to make the necessary arrangements with another operator.

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 7 mois

Hello,

I moved from Belgium five months ago and have not used VOO's service since relocating. I've attempted to cancel my subscription over the phone multiple times, but I've been unable to reach anyone. No one answers or returns my calls. I am not willing to pay any charges for a service we haven't used for at least three months now.

Your subscription management system is the worst I've ever encountered. Why isn't there an option to cancel services online?

As I've mentioned previously, please cease sending me new bills. I do not agree with any charges for the months during which we haven't used VOO's services.

Best regards,
Rolandas Jakaitis

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 7 mois

Hello @Jakaitis,

All the information is above.

If you want to stop (and lose the number), you need to call 04 266 41 14 (+32 4 266 41 14 if you are abroad).

If you want to keep the number (as you specified above), you'll need to ask for the number to be transferred to an operator that offers prepaid cards (such as Orange).

Please note that we have access to your usage history. We can see that you've used up your subscription in recent months. 😕

If you're overdue on two invoices, please consult your myVOO for the amounts and communications to be used for these.

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 7 mois

Justin, thanks for coming back to me. Which months specifically? My Belgium bank account has been closed (online), so VOO couldn't charge me anymore, and my phone number has been deactivated. How could I be using it???

Look at the comments. VOO's cancellation system is a scam. It's impossible to do it over the phone (especially if you are a foreigner). I managed to close my bank account, but canceling VOO seems like mission impossible.

I don't need any prepaid cards, I don't need this phone number. Please cancel now, and I refuse to pay invoices that were issued after my last active call.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires