A
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

mardi 20 avril 2021 20:35

want to cancel contract but expecting documentation

I want to cancel my contract as we are travelling from Belgium and we are vacating the current house.

But VOO ask for proof. why is it required to provide that? we are cancelling after 3 years.

we tried multiple times but didnt receive any help.

Solution acceptée

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello Lachireddy,

I see that your request has been processed today. Your VOO services will be stopped for 30th April 2021.

We can send the information back to the department concerned if you don't have any documents to give us.

The modem is an old model that it'snt necessary to return. You can recycle it if you no longer need it ;-)

I remain available :-)

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi, they ask a proof that you leave Belgium just to be able to stop your contract at the right date for example the 25, because in a normal cancellation it is always the first day of the next month.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Ashwini,

As @Marcs told you, this allows you to terminate your contract on the desired date.

Requests for termination are made in writing.

You can send your request via this contact form:

http://spr.ly/6184ENtKp

First close the invitation to be reminded, with the small cross.

Then fill out the form.
Indicate the products you want to delete and the date on which you want to end them. (Otherwise, the date of dispatch of your request will be taken into account.)
Also attach a copy of the front of your identity card.

An administrative officer will process your request within 2-3 weeks. He will of course cancel unnecessary invoices and send you the document allowing you to return the equipment.

Rest assured, the termination will take effect on the date you want.

I remain available if necessary :)

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gilles,

I have submitted request through that form on 13th April. attached below the request.

I got reply to that request only asking to submit proof. Please note we are travelling and vacating the house now but we are not de-registering. we will comeback to Belgium after few months.

Still i dont understand why proof is required as i clearly mentioned the date to terminate the contract. As we are travelling on 30th, we will return the assets on 30th only. 

Thanks,

Ashwini.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

Also, we tried reaching on 078/ 50 50 50, but its only waiting. call is not getting connected.

we requested for call-back twice then we received call from person who speak only French. we requested to transfer to someone who can speak english but it didnt happen.

we requested for Dutch also if not english, then also nothing happend. so we are stuck without progress.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello All,

can i know what's the status on this and how to take it forward as we have only one week?

Thanks,

Ashwini

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gilles,

Thank you for solving this.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans