ME
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

jeudi 19 mars 2020 10:16

did not receive bill

I normally receive a bill for my internet and tv at the end of the month. I have not received February's though and would like to get it paid. I appreciate your help!

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hi @Megan E

How dit you receive your bill habitually ?

There is nothing in your myvoo account ?

A voo official will certainly help you very soon, be sure that your customer number is in fact in your profile, attention, if you have write it on the previous forum your number as been lost, so you need to rewrite it.

5and sorry for my poor english 😇

Promeneur

• 

16  messages

il y a 4 ans

I emailed VOO through the contact page and also asked the question on here. I created a new profile since my old one could no longer save the client number. I was supposed to receive a PACK bill for February that is usually paid by the 17th. I have only received and paid my mobile bill for last month. In my account there is no PACK bill showing for February and no unpaid bills. I need to make sure this is paid so we can still have internet access during the lock down period, which I am sure you can understand! I appreciate your help!!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled No PACK bill for Feb 2020

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires