V
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

28  messages

vendredi 27 août 2021 10:09

Wifi going down frequently

For the past 2 days wifi is going down frequently. I live in Ixelles.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello,

I don't see any anomaly on the line. Does this problem also occur on cable?

Had you noticed a similar problem before the last few days?

I am waiting for your feedback :)

Promeneur

• 

28  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gilles,

It is with wifi. I'm facing this problem frequently. Every time i had to restart the modem then it is stable for few hours then it becomes unstable again.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

In order to resolve the situation, I suggest the passage of a technician at your home.

I still have room tomorrow afternoon between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday or between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m., between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. or between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.

It is imperative that a person of full age is present at home for the technician to come so that the intervention remains free; in case of absence, the technician could charge you 50 € for unnecessary travel costs.

Being still in particular sanitary conditions, I have to ask you the following questions:

- Do you or someone you know have symptoms of a flu-like condition?
- Will the technician have a water point allowing him to wash his hands?
- We also ask you to wear a mask and to respect social distancing measures as much as possible.

We assure you that the technician who will come to your home does not have any of the symptoms related to the Coronavirus and that control measures have been taken. He will be provided with a new pair of gloves that he will put in front of you before returning to your home and throw them away at the end of his visit.
Can you give me a phone number where the technician can reach you if needed, please?

Aurore

Promeneur

• 

28  messages

il y a 3 ans

Monday between 8 to 1 Pm will be perfect for me. Do i need to mail you my phone number?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Ok for Monday but I did not understand the desired time slot?
8 am 1 pm, 1 pm 5 pm or 5 pm 8 pm?

Yes, I want your mobile number?

Aurore

Promeneur

• 

28  messages

il y a 3 ans

8AM on Monday. My mobile number +32 465797650. 

Additional Info: Door bell is broken. It will be great if the technician can call or sms to my mobile number.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Merci :)
Je vous confirme le rdv cemundi matin.
Belle journée,

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires