L
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

lundi 8 juillet 2024 15:50

Upgrade to Gigabit Internet - no change in speed!

Hello, I have recently upgraded the Internet connection at Voo from the 200 Mbit (I really only got about 125 Mbit down / 5 Mbit up out of it, but at least stable) to the new Gigabit connection.

Unfortunately, one week after installation, I still only get the same up and download speeds. It feels like the connection has not been changed at all.

I have already contacted voo via the contact form, but no reply. Today I got my first bill, and apparently I am paying now extra for the "faster" connection... except, I am not really getting it :-/

How to proceed now? Can someone from Voo check my connection, if it is actually set up correctly?

Top Expert

• 

43.3K  messages

il y a 2 mois

Hello

Pack and speed upgrades take effect the first day of the following month. You won’t pay more in the meantime. 

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

il y a 2 mois

OK, that would explain it. Maybe this should be shown in the MyVoo interface, instead of what is there now:

The installation was successful !
Vos services ont bien été activés. Nous vous remercions de votre confiance et vous souhaitons beaucoup de plaisir avec vos services VOO.
(yes, that's half English, and half French, but that's OK, I guess ;-)

Top Expert

• 

43.3K  messages

il y a 2 mois

Yes contract change is ok but takes effect the first day of the following month . 

Officiel VOO

• 

4.2K  messages

il y a 2 mois

Good morning @leiblsa,

As mentionned by @roylion15, the change will take place on August 1st.
Regarding your speed being at around 125Mbps, it's because you were in a RELAX pack and not a SUPER RELAX, which explains why.

The SUPER RELAX is the one with the 200Mbps speed and the RELAX caps at 125Mbps.

If you have any other question, I remain available.

Have a nice day.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires