S

mercredi 3 juillet 2024 20:44

speed available at my address

hello,

in myVOO application under my products it is displayed that at my address the speed available is 1000/50 Mbps, however the speed I get is 500/20 Mbps.

is the information wrong on myVOO or there is something with my installation?

thank you.

Alex

Solution acceptée

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @sticaucconsult,

I see that you are still on the 1 to 500/20 Mbps profile.

A technician visit is necessary to check the installation for GIGA compliance and switch to the 1000/20 Mbps profile.

Please note that your area does not yet allow for 50 Mbps upload.

The technician's visit is completely free, you will only be charged 50€ for an unnecessary visit if you are not present during the visit.
You will receive an SMS with a technician tracking link.
Can you please provide us with your availability in the morning (8am to 1pm) or afternoon (1pm to 5pm)?

Top Expert

• 

43.9K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @sticaucconsult 

For the 1000/50 mbps, your modem profile must be updated. 
It is also possible that your indoor installation may need to be upgraded if it is not recent. 
The voo officials will be able to check all this. 

6  messages

il y a 4 mois

Thank you @roylion15 for your reply. I will wait for confirmation from VOO.

6  messages

il y a 4 mois

Thank you @Justin for getting back to me.

Just full disclosure, I use the modem in bridge mode and I intend to keep it that way, I hope it is not a problem.

In regards with technician visit I would prefer morning between 8am and 1pm.

cheers,

Alex

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 4 mois

@sticaucconsult,

I scheduled the appointment on the first available morning date, Wednesday 10/07 between 8am and 1pm.

If you can't make it, you can change the appointment up to 3 times from your myVOO account:
http://spr.ly/612159rdiW

6  messages

il y a 3 mois

Hello @Justin 

I might not be available Wednesday morning for the technician Visit and I wanted to reschedule the visit by calling 0800 43 303 as instructed in myVoo.

However when I call the support number, I am asked to insert my client ID 002*****41 which is also on my invoice, however the IVR does not recognise it as a correct client ID and drops the call.

If I call the 078505050 number, my phone number is recognised as a business client and I am redirected to the business IVR where again I am prompted to insert my client ID which again is not recognised.

Would you be able to reschedule the technician visit for Thursday or Friday in the afternoon this week or any day in the afternoon next week ?

thank you.

Alex

Top Expert

• 

21.6K  messages

il y a 3 mois

Hi

Normaly, you can also rechedule your appointment in my voo

(Modifié)

6  messages

il y a 3 mois

EDIT:

I found the help article that shows you how to reschedule:

https://assistance.voo.be/fr/support/myvoo/utilisation/modifier-rendez-vous-depannage-avec-myvoo.html?utm_source=myvoo&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=help_section_myvoo

but unfortunately, I don't have those options to click and modify the appointment.

-----------------

I don't find that option. in myVOO I see the visit booked and I am told to call the number 080043303 if I want to change it.

can you tell me in which menu I can reschedule myself ?

thank you.

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 mois

Hello @sticaucconsult,

In your case, you can see on myVOO that it is not possible to modify the appointment from there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I changed the appointment for Friday 12/07 in the afternoon between 1pm and 5pm. There was no availability for Thursday the 11th.

Concerning 0800 or 078, that's strange... have you tried only with the "00" in front? Maybe it will work without if you need to contact us again.

We remain available if you have any questions.

6  messages

il y a 3 mois

Thank you @Justin for your prompt reaction.

Friday afternoon is fine, there is no rush.

Regarding the customer support IVR I tried also without 00 and I also tried with my phone number, but no luck.
I'll create a different thread for that topic.

thank you again for your assistance!

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires