J
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

mardi 11 avril 2023 16:13

problems with internet stability since package upgrade today

​​I have upgraded my internet package to Giga max (1gbps speed). Today the technician came and performed the upgrade. The speed was immediately heightened to 450-480mbps. Everything seemed to work fine, but half an hour after the technician left, my internet stopped. After resetting the modem/router, it came back, but again stopped. Currently it is working but at lower speed than it should (from 450mbps it dropped to 80-90mbps).​

Expert

• 

5.8K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello,

What was your previous package speed ?  125 Mbps ?

When uprading the package during the month , the speed comes back to the previous one after the technician has finished his work until the 1st of the next month, as package change only occurs the 1st of the next month.

So, you will normally get  the new speed on the 1st of May.

As I am not from Voo , for an official response don't forget to put your customer number in your forum profile.

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello,

thanks for the answer!

indeed, the ex package speed was 125mbps. I absolutely had no idea about the resetting speed to previous package u til the 1st in month...thanks for that clarification.

cheers!

Promeneur

• 

7  messages

il y a 1 an

However unfortunately now the speeds are extremely low - 17mbps download...

luckily its after working hours ✅

Expert

• 

5.8K  messages

il y a 1 an

Is this via Wifi or Ethernet câble ?

Wifi is not taken into account to troubleshoot line problems.

To have reliable and reproductible results only do speedtests via direct Ethernet cable.

If the test is with ethernet cable , then the result is not good and you have a problem.

A Voo official can check your line stability and see if the signal is OK or not .....

(Modifié)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires