R
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

samedi 29 mai 2021 15:24

Pathetic internet disruption

I have been experiencing pathetic experience with VOO internet since last week where internet goes down all of a sudden. After sometime it comes back again but damage is already done during the outage. This is so frustating and embarrasing especially during office meeting where you are discussing something urgent and internet goes down all of sudden. This happens multiple time during the day and night. Please have some investigation and help with resolution.

Address: 

A frustated customer !

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

Ok, so finally I have new modem installed and it’s working as of now. Old modem has been swapped the shop ( point). Plz let me know in case of any issues:

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Don't worry, do the same if you encounter a problem ;)

Have a nice day !

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

I am pissed off @Gilles N.  even after changing model it’s not improving. I see same disruptions again every 10 min. Either help to fix it or help me change the connection. Nothing can’t be more frustrating than it. Making a customer run here and there and struggling with connections is not a kind of service accepted from you. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

I see that the activation of the new one has started well. I detect several devices connected in Wifi.
Can you confirm that everything is back to normal?

Keep me informed

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi @Gilles N. , I would like to thank you for the help and support. I am getting experience so far with the new device 😊 I have another question for you if you can help - I am planning to move to a new location in Sterrebeek Zaventem this year. Would like to know if we can move our current subscription to that please easily ? Could you plz check and let me know if there is possibility to get voo connection with good speed there ? 

-Shiva 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi :)

Unfortunately the town you mentioned is not served by VOO, if you move to this place, you will have to register with a provider who does.

I remain available for any questions.
Have a good weekend.

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi @Gilles N.  hope you are doing fine. As mentioned last time, we would like to move to our new place starting first week of August. Could you plz help me knowing -

1. How/when to request for stopping the service and procedure for the same 

2. if I need to transfer this connection to new tenant, is that a possibility? If yes, how ? 

thank you for the response in advance ! 

-Shiva 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello,

I am very well thank you. Hope you are doing well too :)

Are you moving to a municipality eligible for a VOO subscription?
If so, the ideal is to reach the new address on the exact date you want and activate the services at this address. This way, we can activate your services on the day you move in.
In this case, the new tenant will have to take a new subscription and an installer will have to come.

If you move to a municipality that is not eligible for a VOO subscription, then your contract will be terminated on the date on which you wish or you can transfer your contract to the new tenant. As part of a contract transfer, we then ask you for certain documents to make this modification.

Please note that this post is in a public forum, do not enter too much personal information, you never know;)

Have a good day

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires