R
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

samedi 29 mai 2021 15:24

Pathetic internet disruption

I have been experiencing pathetic experience with VOO internet since last week where internet goes down all of a sudden. After sometime it comes back again but damage is already done during the outage. This is so frustating and embarrasing especially during office meeting where you are discussing something urgent and internet goes down all of sudden. This happens multiple time during the day and night. Please have some investigation and help with resolution.

Address: 

A frustated customer !

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello everybody,

I would like to check your internet connection, rusticshiv. Could you complete your profile and indicate your customer number there, please?
Do not indicate it in this post but in your profile :) I also deleted your address from this post

Thank you :)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

I just updated, you can pull the info out of my profile please. Would be of great help to resolve it..: even during my profile update , it went down twice. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi again :)

It would be good to change your modem. If you know how to plug it in, I can send the new modem to you at a UPS point. The nearest to you is: SRL Lina Shop located Avenue de Optimisme, 29.
If you agree, the new modem will arrive at the relay point in 2 working days.
You will receive an SMS as soon as the modem has arrived. As soon as you receive it, you take your modem and its power supply, you put them in a box and you can exchange it for the new one. Also take your identity card during the exchange.

Is this solution right for you?

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

Thank for the reply. If you think this will solve the problem, I would be happy to collect the modem and install the same. By any chance, is there a possibility that you can send it directly to my address ? 

Top Expert

• 

41.6K  messages

il y a 3 ans

No shipping directly to your adress , For the modem swap procedure It’s only possible in UPS relays. 

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @rusitcshiv,

By this message, i confirm the swap of your modem.

I stay available if necessary.

Have a nice day.

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi, I noticed that internet was very good over weekends but Monday came as hell again. Too many disruptions again today during my meetings and I would really like to get it solved ASAP. If you are fully sure that the new modem which has been dispatched already, could you plz let me know when can I collect that earliest ?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

The modem is already delivered to the UPS point SRL LINA SHOP, AVENUE DE L'OPTIMISME 29, 1140 EVERE.

When you go to pick up the new one, you will have to drop off the current one and its power supply (packed in a cardboard box) at the UPS point. 

There is nothing to mark on the box.

When you plug in the new one, it will take a few minutes before you get a connection, while the modem is automatically activated.

I'm still available if you need me :)

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

I am planning to pick it up tomorrow evening, could you please get the issue fixed from your side ? I don’t know why it was working smooth over weekend and today it came back to hell.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

I detect several power cuts.

Did you restart it?
Is the decoder plugged into a multiple socket?

Keep me informed :)

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

no , there was no power cut to my knowledge. Decoder is also inserted into dedicated socket. Could you plz run tests again ?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Your current modem is completely obsolete.

I invite you to plug in the new modem and test.

It should be much better :)

Promeneur

• 

14  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi @Gilles N. - could you plz ensure that I just need to remove black modem and it’s power cable ? Not the white cable I believe coder one. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi @rusticshiv ,

I can confirm this.

You must take with you the modem (see picture) and its power supply.

Put it in a box to facilitate the transport ;-)

I remain available :-)

Have a nice day !

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

We prefer written communication via this channel :-/

It is normal that you do not have a connection yet if you just installed the new modem now.

It will take about 20-30 minutes for the connection to work (so that the device can auto-configure itself).

Come back to me if it still doesn't work after that :)

Don't forget that the network name (SSID) and the WiFi password have changed.

I'm waiting for your feedback ;-)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires