lundi 25 avril 2022 12:49

Pas de connexion internet - 1140 EVERE

​Depuis ce matin vers 10, je n ai plus de connexion internet.​

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 1 an

Bonjour à Tous,

Toutes nos excuses pour le délai de réponse.

@stefan4voo, Je vois que vous avez contacté notre support téléphonique à ce sujet.

@Bass, Pourriez-vous indiquer votre numéro de client dans votre profil ?

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 1 an

Je commence à en avoir mare de cet Internet qui lache, de nouveau pas de réseau 

Officiel VOO

• 

1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Bonjour @Mozzon,

Pour plus de facilités dans le traitement de votre demande, pouvez-vous créer votre propre sujet ?

Merci de renseigner également votre numéro de client dans votre profil afin que nous puissions vous identifier.

Promeneur

• 

11  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi VOO,

I am facing a similar issue of having "No internet" on my wifi.

It started on 16 January 2023 around 14:30pm. And I rebooted my wifi at around 20:30 pm. But nothing worked. Could you please check and resolve this?

Please note - there is any light that continues to blink.

Yu Diao 

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Diao,

I recommend that you delete your message and avoid sharing your client number in public in the future. This is sensitive information. 

Your modem is not online right now.

Could you check these points?

Is the coaxial cable (the white one) well screwed on the modem and on the amplifier (white box on a wall)?

Is the amplifier properly powered ? If so, you should see a green light directly on it.

Have you also tried to do a restore factory settings on the router by using a toothpick (for example) at the back of it ?

I am waiting for your feedback.

Promeneur

• 

11  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi Gilles, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

I followed up the every instructions you gave. But it still doesn't work. 

How should I do next? 

Kind regards,

Yu

Promeneur

• 

11  messages

il y a 1 an

I used a toothpick to restore factory settings, nothing happened. No green light can't be seen 🤣

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Diao,

I have just run an update on your modem.

Could you check if everything is ok?

I am still available.

Promeneur

• 

11  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi @Gilles,

I doubt check the power and plug in and restore the factory settings with toothpick. Only a red light blinks on modem, no green light blinks. 

I went to the Boutique VOO this morning, your colleague said the technician will go to my house to fix for me at 14:00 pm. But I waited till now, no one comes or contact me. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Diao,

I do see an appointment scheduled by phone.

When you go to a store, they schedule an appointment by phone and according to the tests performed online, they schedule a technician to come to your home.

In order to resolve the situation, I suggest that a technician comes to your home. 

The earliest I can send someone would be this Thursday, 19/01/2023, for the following time slots:

- in the morning (between 8am and 1pm),

- in the afternoon (between 1pm and 5pm).

Of course, if you are not available for this date, I still have availability during all working days for the time slots announced above.

It is imperative that an adult be present at the house for the technician's visit so that the intervention remains free; in case of absence or the non-presence of an adult, the technician could charge you 50€ for unnecessary travel.

I invite you to open your own topic on the forum, because we have to deal with private information and this is not possible on a topic opened by another person.

I am waiting for your return.

Promeneur

• 

11  messages

il y a 1 an

Dear Gilles,

I will be at home on 19/01/2023( between 8:00am till 13:00 pm). Your colleague promised to send a technician to my house this afternoon at 14:00 pm. I was waiting till now. But no one came. 

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @Diao,

I invite you to open your own topic on the forum, because we have to deal with private information and this is not possible on a topic opened by another person. 

I am waiting for your return.

Promeneur

• 

11  messages

il y a 1 an

Actually I would like to open my topic on the forum, but I tried and it seems I don't know how to open it. So sorry for that. 

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi @Diao ,

To create your own topic,

go to this page and you'll see a green blob on the upper right with the words "Poser une question" (meaning "ask a question" in French).

Click on it and you'll start a new page where you can describe your problem.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 1 an

@Diao,

I invite you to follow the instructions of @theo2007.

I remain available.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires