M
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

8  messages

dimanche 12 juillet 2020 10:26

No signal

Hello,

It’s been weeks now since I started losing internet signal on daily basis and frequently enough to make it impossible to work from home. I’ve called technical service on numerous occasions and had 2 technicians come to my home to try and fix it. Unfortunately, all they did was to change a modem—twice—although I explained it was unlikely it was the modem that was causing the issue after it had already been replaced once.

I was further instructed to try and reset my modem but that did not help and restarting does not seem to work either. Now I’m stuck with this terrible on and off signal (off at the moment for probably an hour already), and with no idea what else to do, so I’m reaching out one last time before deciding to change my internet provider.

All and any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Officiel VOO

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello,

I'll need your customer number to be able to check your internet connection. You should add it in your profile, then add a comment in this topic.

Promeneur

• 

8  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello,

Since I have had no response and no useful help from the customer service for so long, I would like to terminate my contract with VOO. Could you please proceed with the necessary procedures?

Thank you.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

Hello,

I don't understand your message. My colleague Antoine asked when you where available for one of our technician to come and fix your issue. He posted on July 16th. We've been waiting for your answer since then.

My guess is you did not see his message, but it's definitly not an absence of response and willingness to help on our side.

The offer still stands. :)

(Modifié)

Ancien Officiel VOO

Promeneur

• 

8  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello Lionel,

Thank you for your message.

I did reply to your colleague, as you can see above (both his last message and my reply to that message were sent on July 15, and there have been no other messages until my message from yesterday). I've already written (twice) that I had had 2 technicians come to my place, who did nothing useful except for changing the modem (twice), which is obviously not creating the issue.

I would like to terminate my contract. I have sent an official email, so could you please let me know if that's enough or is there something else that I need to do? And how do I go about returning the equipment that belongs to VOO?

Thank you.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

Hi,

Allow me to insist. He did respond. Here is the screen shot (with the date and time label) :

Anyway, I sent your request to the appropriate department. They'll contact you by phone to deal with it.

Ancien Officiel VOO

Promeneur

• 

8  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello,

Well, I do not have that message in the message trail above... and I am also not receiving any message notifications although I marked I'd like to receive notifications in preferences.

Thank you. Could you please let them know to contact me via email as I cannot answer phone calls at work and I don't speak French anyway?

Thanks again.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires