G
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

jeudi 22 septembre 2022 18:09

New subscription

Hi all,

I just moved into a new apartment and see the Voo box in the internet closet with the cable available for the modem. I've just ordered internet from Voo. Will I need an engineer or can I just plug and play the modem myself when it arrives?

Thanks,

Expert

• 

5.8K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello,

You cannot do the installation by yourself.

A technician from Voo will come with the needed materials ( including the modem ) to do the installation.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

hi, 

I think they don't send a modem by postmail for a new subsciption, so they sure will send à engineer to activate your line.

If you know already your customer number, please put it in your profil, if not you can write in the same place your postal adress, a voo official will give you the right answer.

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 2 ans

Ah okay. Thanks guys, that's a shame. It would be such a simple thing to do myself instead of waiting until next month 

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @griffdaddy,

As everyone has told you, the intervention of a technician is necessary for an installation.
Do not hesitate to put your complete address in your profile.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

It would be such a simple thing to do myself instead of waiting until next month 

Why do you speek about the next month ? You have already one appointment in the beginning of october ?

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 2 ans

Thanks again everyone. I was automatically assigned an appointment in the middle of October but was able to select an earlier one manually from my account.

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Perfect.
Don't hesitate to come back to us if needed.

Have a nice day.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires