G
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

jeu. 22 sept. 2022 18:09

New subscription

Hi all,

I just moved into a new apartment and see the Voo box in the internet closet with the cable available for the modem. I've just ordered internet from Voo. Will I need an engineer or can I just plug and play the modem myself when it arrives?

Thanks,

cosmos1999

Expert

• 

4.9K  messages

il y a 4 jours

Hello,

You cannot do the installation by yourself.

A technician from Voo will come with the needed materials ( including the modem ) to do the installation.

Marcs

Top Expert

• 

17.4K  messages

il y a 4 jours

hi, 

I think they don't send a modem by postmail for a new subsciption, so they sure will send à engineer to activate your line.

If you know already your customer number, please put it in your profil, if not you can write in the same place your postal adress, a voo official will give you the right answer.

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 3 jours

Ah okay. Thanks guys, that's a shame. It would be such a simple thing to do myself instead of waiting until next month 

pthierry

Érudit

• 

2.9K  messages

il y a 3 jours

Even if you would plug the modem yourself, most probably there is no signal coming on the cable as there is no active subscription to the address. The technician needs to connect the appartment to VOO network.

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1.1K  messages

il y a 3 jours

Hello @griffdaddy,

As everyone has told you, the intervention of a technician is necessary for an installation.
Do not hesitate to put your complete address in your profile.

Marcs

Top Expert

• 

17.4K  messages

il y a 3 jours

Hi,

It would be such a simple thing to do myself instead of waiting until next month 

Why do you speek about the next month ? You have already one appointment in the beginning of october ?

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 3 jours

Thanks again everyone. I was automatically assigned an appointment in the middle of October but was able to select an earlier one manually from my account.

Officiel VOO

• 

1.1K  messages

il y a 3 jours

Perfect.
Don't hesitate to come back to us if needed.

Have a nice day.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires