R
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

15  messages

mardi 30 novembre 2021 08:27

Moving address but need to keep internet at both new and old address for 2-3 weeks

Hi there - I have a small question about moving my subscription from one address to another. We are due to move over the weekend of 2-3 January but we will have the keys to new flat next week.

Is it possible to arrange the connection to voo in the new place while also keeping internet from my current place? Happy to pay an extra month in either place. 

Given the Christmas period I want to avoid having no home internet for a few days on account of working from home. 

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

I think that it is impossible to have the same subscription in two different place

But it is certainly possible to have two different subscription in these different place, but you will pay twice in decembre.

Becouse i'm not working for voo, i'm not sure of the answer.

To have one official answer don't forget to put your customer numer in your profile.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @ rusty1052,

You have the option of creating a new contract at the new address. You will therefore have to pay for two different subscriptions. And at the time of the move, it will therefore be necessary to proceed with a simple termination of the old address and return the equipment made available to you.

I remain available for any additional request;)

Beautiful day,

Promeneur

• 

15  messages

il y a 2 ans

Thanks both for your help much appreciated. To have an additional subscription on the new address would require me to use a different login to MyVoo?

Thanks for your help

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 2 ans

It is possible to move your current subscription to the new address.

In general, the subscription is cut off at the old address the day before the move.

If you move in on January 03, the subscription can be cut on January 02.

It is true that if you move on January 02, the subscription will be cut on 12/31.

This avoids double billing and you will not have to change your login for your myVOO account.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires