T

lundi 7 juin 2021 09:07

Lost internet

On Saturday at 22:24, we lost the connection through the router. I switched off and on at 2:24 and after restarting twice, it started working. Yesterday at 2:40 am, it stopped again for 8 minutes.

There have a been a few stops and starts recently. Is it our router that's got a problem? I'd be please if you can check. Should I report elsewhere?

... James

Savant

• 

2.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello,

Is it in wifi or/and with an Ethernet cable? I'm asking because I don't see any disconnection of the modem and even no start up at the times you indicated.

4  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi Cedric,

We use the wifi functionality. When the internet stopped working, we checked the Voo router, and could see that the internet light had turned off. After restarting, the internet started to work again, but this has happened a few times in the past weeks. Is there an update to the router that is available that might be able to fix this?

James

Officiel VOO

• 

856  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi @thecapons,

I think it would be better to send a technician directly to your location.

The time slots are between 8am - 1pm and 1pm - 5pm. Do you have any preferences? 

4  messages

il y a 3 ans

Thank you - that would be helpful. Mornings are best for me.

Many thanks... James

PS juste pour dire que mon français est assez bon pour une conversation, mais ma grammaire est très mauvaise quand j'écris !

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 3 ans

@thecapons,

C'est noté !

Nous avons placé un rendez-vous au mercredi 9/06 en matinée entre 8h et 13h.

Son déplacement est totalement gratuit, il n'y a que si vous n'êtes pas présent lors du passage que vous serez facturé 50€ pour déplacement inutile.
En cas d'empêchement, vous pouvez modifier jusqu'à 3 fois le rendez-vous depuis votre compte myVOO.

4  messages

il y a 3 ans

Un grand merci!

bav... James Capon

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires