G

vendredi 17 novembre 2023 15:00

Internet outage 7061

We have been without Internet all day at Thieusies 7061

Date 17th November 2023 

Please confirm it has been reinstated. 

9  messages

il y a 6 mois

I do not understand why other messages have received responses but mine has not. We are still without Internet and no response from VOO. This service is so unreliable and disappointing. If I could change provider I would. 

One of the worst internets I have experience around the world 

9  messages

il y a 6 mois

I have posted a problem on the forum with no response, so I wondered if i asked a question if I would receive a response from a different team?! 

We have no Internet for over 36hrs. Can you please confirm why we have no had intrernet? It is often u reliable but not put for so long. 

Customer number 0022223103

Date of outage 17th November 

Thank you

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled My Internet isn't working

Officiel VOO

• 

832  messages

il y a 6 mois

Hello @GRGriff ,

Sorry for the delay in responding. As our service is not a Live Chat, our response time may vary depending on the number of requests in progress. We do our best to reply to messages as quickly as possible.

I've just checked your line and there are no problems. However, I notice that the WIFI seems to be deactivated on your modem. Could you please reactivate it as indicated by following this link: http://spr.ly/61215uFnOx ?

9  messages

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your response. I have followed the instructions on the link and we still do jot have any lights for the wifi

Please advise what we should do next. The wifi stopped without anyone touching anything. We have terrible issues with Internet at our location. It is often very unreliable. 

Officiel VOO

• 

832  messages

il y a 6 mois

Can you perform a factory reset by inserting a toothpick-sized pin into the small hole at the back of the case and holding it down for ten seconds or so? 

9  messages

il y a 6 mois

I have done this and and the WiFi is still not working. The light isn't doing anything for WiFi 

Officiel VOO

• 

832  messages

il y a 6 mois

What surprises me is that I can now see that WIFI is fully activated in your home and that some devices are currently connected to the network.
Are your devices connected to WIFI but unable to surf?

9  messages

il y a 6 mois

I think we may have Internet again 

Officiel VOO

• 

832  messages

il y a 6 mois

In that case, I invite you to try it out and get back to me if necessary :)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires