L
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

1  message(s)

vendredi 27 janvier 2023 14:14

Internet not working - working from home

Hello, 
as i don't speak French, the phone number for the Voo customers doesn't help me as i dont understand a thing (i tried).
I have a problem with the internet, i don't have any connection and i need to work from home, for now i restarted my router more than 5 times and tried to disconnect the wires and connect again, but nothing (it blinks red on the modem for the internet).
Will Voo then reduce my bill as i'm not provided with your services, and also who will pay my mobile data from my mobile phone as i needed to use the internet as it was my working day from home? (just put yourself in that position, you would also be irritated and angry)
I moved practically to new provider(VOO) just because i thought that i will not have problems with connections but obviously i'm wrong (and that happened a week ago so the internet is not running for full 7 days without problem).
Hopefully the problem will be solved. 

Have a nice day.

Expert

• 

5.8K  messages

il y a 1 an

so the internet is not running for full 7 days without problem

Hello,

Nobody is happy to have internet shutdown , but one thing you have to keep in mind is that your connection is not intended for professional use , it's a "private" connection so it's "normal" that some problem may happen from time to time ....

ps: I am not a Voo employee...

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @lski0,

There was a breakdown on the network in your area, everything is now in order.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires