LR

samedi 23 mars 2024 15:48

GIGA is available at my adress but my speed was not updated

Hello folks,

I've subscribed to voo GIGA and back then the 1Gbps was not available at my address. I took the 500Gbps download and 20Gbps upload then and was informed that once my area is covered my speeds would automatically be updated. Recently I've checked and seems like my area is now covered. Upon reading a few posts on the blog I see that some times it can take a few days for the speed to be updated but I've been waiting for a month now ... Is there something that must be done on my side?

Thank you guys for the assistance and a blessed day to you all!

Solution acceptée

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hi,

Normally, the speed is automaticaly updated on the first day of the following month after the request, activation of the real giga or replacement of the modem.

If not yet done, please putt your customer number in your forum profile, the officials will check what happened.

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello

Speed updates always take place on the first of the month following the opening of the zone or the passage of the technician. 

Also you confuse Gigabits and megabits 
The old speed is 500 Mbps/20 Mbps that should be updated to 1 Gbps/20 Mbps = 1000 Mbps/20 Mbps

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello @lucas rizzi

I see that a technician will be needed to bring your installation into compliance.
When would you be available for this at your home? Our appointments are on weekdays, either between 8am and 1pm, or between 1pm and 5pm.

2  messages

il y a 1 mois

thanks guys for the help!

Indeed roylion, my bad on the units

hey @Thibault would this Wednesday afternoon be possible?  I'm available pretty much all afternoons, if not possible could you just pick the closest afternoon for me?

Officiel VOO

• 

195  messages

il y a 1 mois

@lucas rizzi

Our technician can come on Friday, 29/03 between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM.

An adult must be present throughout the proposed time slot. The intervention is free of charge. In case of absence, the appointment will be charged at 50.00 EUR.

In case of impediment or if the appointment is not convenient for you, you can modify or cancel it in myVOO (_REDACTED_) 🙂

Does this suit you ?

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires