R

4  messages

dimanche 20 août 2023 17:11

Cancel my contract

Hi, 

Because I am moving to another country, I need to cancel my contract.

I tried to call for a couple of weeks, but when I finally got to speak to someone, he said he was going to send an email with all the details, and nothing followed. 

Thanks in advance for any help! 

Solution acceptée

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hello @Roo

With the customer number you put in your profile, I don't see any active contracts with us for many years.

If you still have not found a solution to terminate your services, you will need to check this number. If you have any doubts, you can also leave, still in your profile, your full postal address (instead of the customer number).

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hi @Roo ,

The only way to cancel your contract is to call 04/266.41.14.

Unfortunately, it is no longer allowed to do it neither thru the forum nor by calling

078/50 50 50.

Also, please remove your personal information (email, customer number) from your post. It is for your own safety to avoid spammers and other hackers to collect data.

4  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hi, thank you theo! 

You're right, I deleted that info.

Sadly I called that number many times already :) 

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 8 mois

As a customer, I am afraid I cannot provide you with more advice.

Keep trying with your best charming voice :-) ... and hopefully someone will help you.

Good luck !

4  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hi Thibault,

Thank you for reaching out to me! The customer number within my profile here was indeed wrong, I changed it now. :) 

Kind regards! 

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hello @Roo,

I've made a request to the relevant department to check the status of your cancellation request.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have a reply from them.

I'll be in touch.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hello Daphne,

I've just received confirmation that your cancellation is in order and dated 19/08/2022. You will receive a letter with the information you need to return the equipment.

I am still available.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires