A
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

dimanche 25 juin 2023 11:44

Internet subscription cancellation

Hello,

I would like to cancel my internet subscription on 30 June since I am moving out of the country. Can you please help me with that? I have registered in the forum with my customer number. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Solution acceptée

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hello,

To cancel one or more services the number to call is 042664114 (from Belgium) or +3242664114 from another country. 

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hello,

I called the number you provided and requested for a cancellation after the 30 June. I did not receive a confirmation of the cancellation yet. Can you please update me about the status. As I will be leaving the country in a week, I would like to get things settled very soon.

Thanks and best regards,

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hello @amb,

It is the only way to cancel a contract, i will invite to contact this number again.

Have a nice day.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hi @Gilles N 

He said that he have call the right number and ask for cancelation his subscription yet.

He said also that his customer number is in his profile, can't you not just look in his files if there is trace of this cancelation ?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hello @Marcs,

I notice no one trace of his call.

It is the reason of my precedent message.

Have a nice day.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hello,

It is very unfortunate and I have clearly explained the situation to the customer support. I called from the number 0465889043. The day and time of my call is Tuesday, 27 June 4.24pm and the call lasted for around 27m 37s.

I will try try to contact the customer support number again, but if it doesn't work next time, I'm very sorry to say I cannot do anything better. I would strongly suggest you to come up with an alternate way to cancel the contract because inspite of spending half an hour on waiting and talking, if you are not able to cancel the contract, the problem is clearly with the service.

Thanks,

Officiel VOO

• 

3.9K  messages

il y a 10 mois

You say that you have try to contact this number : 0465889043 but it is not the right one.

This number : 042664114 is the correct one, like said by @NOSTROMO previously.

I will invite to try to contact them again and if the result is not good, you can go in shop to cancel your contract.

Have a nice day.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 10 mois

Hello,

No, what I meant is I contacted the correct number 042664114 from the number 0465889043.

I will contact them again and if it doesn't work, I will go to the shop.

Thanks,

(Modifié)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires