Résolu

Cancel phone subscription

Badge

Hello! I'm trying to cancel my voo subscription since 3 weeks now. I've lost my phone and I have no sim card and I reported it but they still charge me and also at Les Grandes Prés they wouldn't provide me with a new sim card, they sent me to another store which was really inconvenient at the time. And I try to cancel it at my voo but it shows error 500 every time I try to fill in a form. Can someone please help me solve this problem? 

icon

Meilleure réponse par Marcs 20 janvier 2020, 09:10

Hi Kristina, just a question, you lost your phone or it was stolen ?

I think that if the phone is still in use and you have not reported the theft to the police, you may continue to receive invoices.   So if voo sees that the phone is still in use, it seems normal to me that they did not suspend the subscription, they think maybe that you have found your phone.   @Valérie P can you check this please ?
Afficher l'original

17 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

Hi @Kristina Spaho , I can send you a new simcard if you want! When you’ll activate it, I will re activate your subscription. Tell me what you prefer :blush:

Badge

Hello Valérie, actually, is there any way you could cancel my subscription? 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

@Kristina Spaho , I’ll transfer your request to the commercial service. They’ll call you as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Badge

I have no sim card as i explained so they have no way of calling me. Thank you for the understanding. 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

@Kristina Spaho , yes for sure! Don’t you have another number?

Badge

No, unfortunately I have no other sim card. 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

Hi @Kristina Spaho ,

I’ve just asked the commercial service to do the resiliation, i’m waiting for an answer.

Badge

Hello, once again. I'm not using voo because I lost my phone almost 3 months ago. But they are still charging me, how is that possible? You've been taking money from me since then even though I have no sim card. I even reported that on my voo, and still charge me? Can you please cancel the number? 

Niveau d'utilisateur 7

Hi Kristina, just a question, you lost your phone or it was stolen ?

I think that if the phone is still in use and you have not reported the theft to the police, you may continue to receive invoices.   So if voo sees that the phone is still in use, it seems normal to me that they did not suspend the subscription, they think maybe that you have found your phone.   @Valérie P can you check this please ?
Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

Hi @Kristina Spaho ,

I notice my colleague didn't make the necessary arrangements. I just reminded her.

Don't pay anything, you'll get credit.

Really sorry :(

Badge

Excuse my but the bill is directly charged on my ING account and this is unacceptable! There is a new bill due to 7th of fabruary. 3 bills paid now worth of 42€ without me even having a sim card. Can you please stop this from happening? Do I really have to go legally for things to be done the right way? I'm asking for your help since at least a month now. Please do something. 

Badge

Hi Marcs, the phone was stolen and immediately 'killed' through my Google account. Which means that no-one can use it anymore. If you check my bill history there is no use of my data or credit whatsoever since it was reported lost. 

Badge

Every time I try to cancel it, the website gives me the same problem. 

Badge

@Kristina Spaho  
Have you tried going to a Voo salespoint ?? 
if not, proceed with visiting the nearest boutique and ask a confirmation email about the cancelling of your subscription. 

As for the 3 months, since they accepted to give your money back, you can ask them to refund you on your account.

Have a good night, 
Καληνύχτα

Badge

I do d go at a voo store at least 2 times and they refuse to help me, they say I have to fill in the form online. But, as you can see it's impossible because I've been getting the same error 3 months now. As for the refund, do you mean my bank account? Thank you in advance and have a good day! 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

Hi @Kristina Spaho ,

I’ve just made a credit note of 3 months.

I have to wait this one will be published to ask the reimbursement. You will have a new withdrawal of 14€ this month, but I'm gonna pay you back for these in a big month.

I am sorry for the delay.

Badge

Thank you for the understanding and help! Have a great day

Commenter