J
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

lundi 2 janvier 2023 10:13

Termination of phone service

Hi,

I have already submitted few tickets on my phone number usage and wanted to cancel or terminate your phone service.  I have also scheduled call last week but I did not receive call from Voo.

I wanted to cancel the Voo phone service, since your changing on top of internet.  Initially you offered TV+INTERNET+SIM for 27,99 EUR now your are charging 16 EUR for SIM/Phone.  No more needed your valuable service.

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hi,

To cancel a service you must call 04/266.41.14. It's no longer allowed to do it thru the forum.

FYI, phone bills have always sent separately and not consolidated with tv/internet invoices.

In any case, an official VOO could have a look at your request but in order to do that, your customer number must be recorded in your profile.

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

It's already updated

Customer no.

00XXXXXXXX

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Hello @jagadeesh001,

You mentioned your Customer number in public, I edited it for the safety of your private information.

As @theo2007 said : the only way to cancel a product/a contract is to call the cancelation service (04/266.41.14). We can't do cancellation from here, sorry.

About the price, everything is correct : you choose the PACK "TRIO RELAX + TV LIGHT + MOBILE S" and made the order for it by yourself. This PACK has a monthly price of 66€. With your new contrat, you had a welcome gift : 28€ less during 6 months.

> 66€ - 28€ = 38€/for a month.

The 38€ are separated in two bills : one for the internet and the television at 28€ and one for the mobile at 10€.

The first mobile bill is excpetionally at 16,13€ because there is the november month and the october period from your activation date (16/10) to the last october's day.

Of course, it concerns only the first bill because you activated the service in the middle of the month. For the december bill, only 10€ is facturated for the mobile.

All of these details are explained direcly on the bill. I didn't see any mistake.

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

Thank you for the clarification, 

I have tried calling  ​​04/2664114 multiple times but could not connect

Also i had requested callback using app (2 times) but still  not received any call on scheduled time.

Please do the needful, I would like to disconnect the SIM/Phone service. 

Officiel VOO

• 

1K  messages

il y a 1 an

What do you mean by "but could not connect" ? The number is correct.

This is the only way to cancel a product/ a contract, I can't do it by myself, I'm sorry.

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

ok, but which option I have to select to speak in English ??

Officiel VOO

• 

1K  messages

il y a 1 an

If there is no option to select English in a basic menu in the beginning of the call, just ask the person you will be connected with, I'm sure that he will redirect you to a person who is able to speak English 😊

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

I tried at 6:34 pm, but it did not work.  Do you have any specific timings ?

Officiel VOO

• 

1K  messages

il y a 1 an

Yes, i'ts normal. The service is open from 8:30AM to 6PM during the week and from 9AM to 1PM on Saturday.

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

ok thanks,

Today I tried calling 04/2664114 and able to speak in English, although they tried transferring call to the billing department later call got discounted.

Can you assist me to re-arrange the call back option ?

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

I again tried but no luck, they said they will arrange call back.

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

Could you assist me to call back ?

Officiel VOO

• 

1K  messages

il y a 1 an

@jagadeesh001 Hello, I just sent an email to my Team Leader. She will send your call-back demand to a person who can speak English with you to do the cancelation :)

Promeneur

• 

21  messages

il y a 1 an

Thanks, still I am waiting for call from voo

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 1 an

@jagadeesh001 ,

If you are in such a hurry, why don't you look into your acquaintances to find someone speaking French or Dutch and have him/her call that number on your behalf ?

Remember, English is not an official language in Belgium.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires