R

jeudi 6 juin 2024 15:03

Technician didn't show up

It was scheduled this afternoon from 1 to 5 to proceed with the internet installation.

In the myVoo app appears that they came and I was absent during the period, which is not true, I'm home all day since I didn't went to work just for this rendez vous.

I called Voo and they told me that the bell was not working, and in the exactly same moment I went out and tested the bell and it was working.

So, I didn't went to work today to wait for the technician that didn't came.

I tried to schedule a new time for the technician to come and everyone pass me around on the phone and the line ends up disconnecting.

I'm truly frustrated...

Officiel VOO

• 

5.6K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @rafaelparola, 

The problem isn't with your doorbell, but apparently there were 3 letterboxes on the front of the house and there are no names on either the letterboxes or the doorbells.

What's more, we don't have a Belgian number to contact you, only a mobile phone number with the prefix 0661.

The next time the technician comes, your name should be on the letterbox and on the doorbell, and if possible, you should provide us with a Belgian telephone number in case of problems.

9  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @Thibault 

There are no 3 letterboxes... There are 4. 

My address is 43D... Which is correctly informed in the myVoo App(1 image).

And in the second image you can see the the 4 letterboxes, and mine is the 43D like is defined in the MyVoo app.

And... If there is a problem with my number, how did you guys contacted me yesterday to schedule the rendez vous in the first place?

Sorry but definately it was not my mistake...

Please, I just want to solve this and see if someone that speaks english can call me again (like they did yesterday to schedule the rendez vous), beucase through the phone that was informed unfortunatelly its not being possible...

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @rafaelparola,
Our technicians generally use their personal mobile phones to contact customers when they come in, so they cannot contact a foreign number. 
We are an exclusively digital service, so we do not have access to a telephone line. 
I can put in a request for the relevant department to contact you again, or we can arrange a meeting with the technician together. 
Don't hesitate to let me know your availability, the technician can come Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 13:00 or between 13:00 and 17:00. 

9  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @Fallon , thanks for the quick response.

Please could you schedule the meeting with the technician for tomorrow morning?

Thank you again.

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 4 mois

@rafaelparola  I don't see any availability for tomorrow morning, but the technician will be able to come between 13:00 and 17:00. Does this suit you? 

9  messages

il y a 4 mois

@Fallon unfortunatelly tomorrow after noon it will not be possible for me. Is he available on monday morning from 08 to 13?

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1.7K  messages

il y a 4 mois

@rafaelparola  No worries, I've just taken the necessary steps to book the technician's visit for this Monday morning.
You'll receive a follow-up link by SMS to give you a clearer idea of when our technician will arrive. 
Good evening to you all 

9  messages

il y a 4 mois

Thank you very much :).

Good evening to you all.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires