P
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

lundi 29 novembre 2021 15:03

CANCELLING VOO Mobile

I have been trying to cancel my VOO MOBILE subscription for two months now. I have tried calling the hotline and no one ever picks up. I have sent several emails to the billing and administrative departments but I am still getting bills. I want to cancel this service now! How do I get someone to actually respond to my cancellation requests. This is ridiculous.

Cela fait maintenant deux mois que je tente de résilier mon abonnement VOO MOBILE. J'ai essayé d'appeler la hotline et personne ne répond jamais. J'ai envoyé plusieurs mails aux services facturation et administratif mais je reçois toujours des factures. Je veux annuler ce service maintenant! Comment faire pour que quelqu'un réponde réellement à mes demandes d'annulation. C'est ridicule.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 8 mois

In general, customers passing through Belgium who know how to travel abroad ask for their subscriptions to be cancelled while they are in Belgium and before they leave...

But the 04 number is accessible even if you're abroad.

At the time of my message, your VOOmobile is still active and the latest usage dates back to last month (August).

In any case, these bills will have to be paid. You can't refute them.

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your elegant tone of voice at VOO 😉.  As you may have seen in my previous messages, I attempted to cancel my subscription while I was still in Belgium.

My phone number is currently deactivated, so I'm unsure about what you mean by 'data usage.'

In any case, my sole request is to have my subscription canceled, and I require no further assistance from VOO. Could you please confirm when this cancellation will take effect?

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 8 mois

Hello @Jakaitis,

I wanted to clarify your consumption, because your first message said that you "haven't used the subscription for 5 months" after your departure from Belgium.

Small correction, the Data was from July. You can see this in the details of your last invoice. For August, the history reports mainly SMS, the details will be visible on the next invoice.

Sorry, as already stated above, you need to ring +32 4 266 41 14 to stop the subscription. Your messages here are not enough.

Thank you for your understanding.

Promeneur

• 

10  messages

il y a 8 mois

Yeah, I just called that number again, and nobody speaks English there!

It's definitely a scam, nothing else! VOO can keep sending me invoices; I'll just simply ignore them. This forum chat will be my evidence if it comes down to legal claims.

Ce commentaire a été converti en post

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires