M

vendredi 8 décembre 2023 09:18

Bill problem for 10GB mobile plan subscription

Hi, I have a 10GB mobile plan subscription. I started to use 10GB mobile plan from 01.10.2023. Normally this tariff fee is 18 Euros but I have a 6,5 Euro discount for every mont for this tariff. I must pay 11.50 Euros. But you calculated the reduction wrongly and charged 15.48 Euros. I have not pay the bill yet. I send a message before but you did not reply. What should do now? Could you fix it for me please?

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 5 mois

Hi @mmsonder ,

Your invoice should normally appear in "myVOO" with all the details listed.

Did you check it ?

(Modifié)

3  messages

il y a 5 mois

Hi, Theo2007; Yes I already checked it. But the problem is that they did a reduction as 2.52 Eurros belong to October not November. So for November they did not perform any reduction for my bill. But normally I have a 6.5 Euro discount for every mont for this tariff. So I must pay 11.50 Euros. Do you know will they perform a reduction for November to December bill?

Savant

• 

2.2K  messages

il y a 5 mois

Hi @mmsonder ,

Like you, I am just a customer and therefor unable to help you any further.

An official VOO will look at your request and get back to you.

To make sure they will be able to assist you, please check that your customer number is listed in your forum profile.

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 5 mois

Hello @mmsonder,

The promotion was manually reapplied on 20/10 (in addition to a 14€ credit note), but I can't explain why it didn't stay after 01/11.

I've just reapplied it. It's unlikely to be shown on the December period, but the pro rata of December and January should be on the January period.

In fact, the 12 months would start on this 11/12.

3  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hi, my promotion problem is still continue. Like last month issue, this mont you charged 18 Euros instead of 11.50 Euros. I have a monthly reduction for my bill as 6.5 Euro but you did not consider it. I don't understant your aim. When I signed my contract you told me you have a 6.5 Euro monthly reduction but you did not apply it. If you don't reimburse me I will change my GSM operator as soon as possible. I don't want to pay more than my contract.  

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

3.7K  messages

il y a 4 mois

Hello @mmsonder,

The promotion did apply to the subscription.
However, it is "normal" that the December period was not discounted.

As indicated, the December prorata will be visible on the January period.

I can see in the system that as the promotion started on the day of my correction, i.e. 11/12, you will have a reduction of 4.40€ in addition to the 6.50€ as agreed for January.
The promotion will continue until 10/12/2024 on subsequent invoices. 😊

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires