D

samedi 31 août 2024 18:46

WiFi frequent disconnections

Hello,

We have a number of disconnections all day. We restarted, resetted the modem but problem not solved. All the lights on the router are green and not flickering

Officiel VOO

• 

424  messages

il y a 12 jours

Hello @despoinasikali

After examining your case, I find that your modem is offline and I notice an instability of your Internet signal at your home and on the street. 

Could you check all the cables from your modem to your amplifier (gray or white box attached to the wall).

Check the connection of the VOO modem

I have submitted a request for analysis to our competent external service which will process it very quickly.

Thank you for your understanding. 

4  messages

il y a 5 jours

Good afternoon and thank you for your response,

I would like to inform you that cabling was checked but the disconnections are still here .

Adittionaly the link that you provided for connection check isnt working.

Officiel VOO

• 

424  messages

il y a 5 jours

Hello @despoinasikali,

After reviewing your case, I have identified an instability in the internet signal outside and I have requested an analysis by the relevant department. This is currently being processed. The return of an optimal service is expected by the afternoon of 12/09.

4  messages

il y a 1 jour

The problem with disconnections remains the same. Internet connection is disconnecting and reconnecting all day. Could you please let us know iwhen this issue will be fixed?

Officiel VOO

• 

1.5K  messages

il y a 14 heures

Hello,

Unfortunately, the problem is still being analyzed by the network team and we do not yet have a definitive resolution date. I'm sorry.

4  messages

il y a 9 heures

Thank you for the information, since the problem was reported by us on 31 aug and unfortunately there is no solution yet I would like to ask if we are going to have a reduced bill for this month. You understand that we are paying for a service that we don't not receive. Moreover we really need to have the problem solved as soon as possible because there are many activities (vtc school class , online exams, online payments) that are affected. Please let us know during next week for our case. We wouldn't like to move to another provider but if the case isn't solved there is no other way for us. Thank you for your understanding 

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires