F

lundi 8 juin 2020 13:07

Fermé

Public IP

Bonjour VOO,

Is it possible to make my private IP a public one?

With the best,

Manu

Cette conversation a été fusionnée. Veuillez saisir la conversation principale :

Comment savoir si je suis en IP publique ou privée (CGN) ?

Érudit

• 

788  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello Manu !

I ping @Lionel S to fix this :D

Cya !

Max

13  messages

Thanks!

I checked today again - its still public.

Drop me a line whether you need any further infos of my side.

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

Hello

You still have not followed my instructions and posted your request in the dedicated topic.

No wonder this is dragging on as your requests will not be visible for the officials as drowned in hundreds of messages from other customers.

You can also call the helpdesk at 078/50.50.50.

(Modifié)

La charte | Le Forum VOO

PACK « TRIO GIGA MAX » | modem CGA4233 Mode Bridge | Routeur ASUS GT-AXE16000 + GT-AX11000 AiMesh. 

Pas de support technique via la messagerie privée sans invitation SVP !

13  messages

Hi,

Listen roylion15, I make it crystal clear. If you are not able to help me, while giving me the impression that I am on purpose posting in the wrong forum, even though I tried my demand in English and French, I'll simply change to Proximus or whatsoever.

The feeling I got is you consider me either dumb or that I do wrongly post on purpose;

well, I simply quit this service because of you roylion15,.

With the best,

Manuel Noll

(Modifié)

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

Hello

I am a client like you and I have guided you and asked you to post in the dedicated subject... but each time you recreate a new subject and thus your request will remain without action of voo officials.

IP address change requests should be done only in this topic and not just any way on the forum

It’s not a problem for me, you are free and can go everywhere you want.

Regards

La charte | Le Forum VOO

PACK « TRIO GIGA MAX » | modem CGA4233 Mode Bridge | Routeur ASUS GT-AXE16000 + GT-AX11000 AiMesh. 

Pas de support technique via la messagerie privée sans invitation SVP !

13  messages

Thx, it was a pleasure to communicate with a guy like you.

I am really sorry that I did not manage to manoever to the proper forum.

Are you a kinda troll willing to sabotage VOO?

I mean, you know my name, my request and you have seen me struggling.It seemed to me you were really in touch with VOO. So, why didn't you simply flip my coin at VOO?

I tell you why.

You are simply a client and you should not mingle into a business out of your scope.

roylion15 can you take care of the cancellation of my VOO contract, or shall I simply call the helpdesk you provided?

With the best,

Manuel Noll

(Modifié)

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello,

Your IP is now public. Please reboot your modem to apply the change.

I must add everything Roylion15 told you is perfectly correct, and the way you answered him while he was trying to help is very innapropriate. This kind of behavior is not welcome in this community.

(Modifié)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires