Profil de Antonios

3  messages

lundi 12 février 2024 17:12

Internet problem in Casteau

Again without internet in Casteau!! I am trying to contact VOO support but I can't!!!! A lot of problems with internet the last period. Maybe is time to change VOO

Solution officielle

Officiel VOO

‱ 

1K  messages

il y a 2 mois

Hello @Antonios,

Even if I can understand your dissatisfaction, a little hello won't hurt and you'll be respecting the charter 😊

I can see that a general incident is affecting your region. The department in charge of the file says you should be back in service by early afternoon.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

3  messages

il y a 2 mois

Hello @Simon B 

I apologize for the tone of my message. Please take in to consideration that yesterday I was not able to work from home and that my child had to use a mobile phone to attend an evening course which resulted to poor connectivity. 

Unfortunately this was not the first time I had the same issues and since my French are poor it was really difficult for me to understand the menu of the telephone center (078505050) and contact a representative.

Best Regards 

Officiel VOO

‱ 

1K  messages

il y a 2 mois

I can totally understand, don't worry. Knowing that it's indeed difficult to get an English-speaking caller on 078, don't hesitate to ask your questions here if you need to.
Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires