Profil de PA9A
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

lundi 28 septembre 2020 09:15

I can not connect to my company VPN since last week.

Hi,

since last week i can no longer connect to my company VPN.

I am connected to the VOO router via LAN cable.

My companies IT department has reviewed and all my computer settings are OK and the VPN server is up.

So then we disconnect the LAN cable to the VOO network and tried via mobile network (4G) and then it works perfect and the VPN server can be connected without problem!

I then remembered that I had exact this same problem some time ago:

https://forum.voo.be/conversations/english-nederlands-deutsch/i-can-not-connect-via-vpn-to-my-company-network-anymore/5e53d5634cf00d702b53021f

After a some pingpong it then turned out to be a change on VOO network side (please refer to the link for details). 

So can you please check on VOO side and correct any changes you have done.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello @PA9A

Could you add your customer number to your profile? We will already check if you are in public IP.

Then we will do some more tests.

Thibault

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

Hi Thibault,

OK, I will add my customer number.

Thanks!

Frank

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

Hi Thibault, 

I got a message with text, but if I click on the link in your e-mail I land back here in the public forum. 

How do I get to the private conversation so i can send you the tracert screenshot?

Thanks,

Frank

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

Do you see this message I sent about 4 hours ago? If yes, just click on the "reply" button. You should see at the top right that it is indicated that this part of the conversation is private.

So please do not reply to the comment you are reading right now, but only to the message I sent earlier.

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

@Thibault 

Hi, no, I do not see that message.

I only see that message in the e-mail I got that there was an update.

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

@PA9A

It's strange, probably a bug in the forum.
You can send the information by e-mail to this address [email protected].
Let me know when it's done, because this box is cleaned every two days.

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

il y a 4 ans

Can you give me another e-mail adres where to sent the screnshot to, because the e-mails I sent to [email protected] are bounced back saying that address doesn't exist ...

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

il y a 4 ans

By the way, I just entered a response to you, that seems to have disappeared ... so obviously there is something strange going on with this forum ... 

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

il y a 4 ans

@Thibault 

Can you give me another e-mail adres where to sent the screnshot to, because the e-mails I sent to [email protected] are bounced back saying that address doesn't exist ...

By the way, I just entered a response to you, that seems to have disappeared ... so obviously there is something strange going on with this forum ... 

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

@PA9A 

I received your e-mails with the print screen of the tracert.

The mailbox was full, probably the reason for this message. I just emptied it.

Did you receive my reply to one of your e-mails?

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

@Thibault 

Yes, I have received your e-mail and I have just responded to it with a screenshot of the tracert to our vpn.

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

@PA9A

I received everything. I will transfer this directly and let you know as soon as I have a return.

Thank you very much.

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

Thank YOU :) ! Our IT guy just told me the 2nd tracert was to the internal address (starting with 136.140 ..) so that doesn´t work anyway.

Promeneur

• 

26  messages

il y a 4 ans

The issue is fixed!

After today I also had no longer acces via Mobile 4G, our IT dept. in UK has done a remote on my PC and updated the VPN software, changed settings and now all works fine again! 

Sorry, but as it looked earlier this week, and it DID work via 4G, we traced it back to an issue with my internet connection.

Thanks a lot for your help though !!!!

Really appreciated !!

Kind reagrds,

Frank

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

No worries, the main thing is that it is in order.

Have a good day :)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires