J
Promeneur

Promeneur

‱ 

7  messages

lundi 12 avril 2021 20:44

Tv cable (between the voo box and my tv)

Dear all,

I have been using just the internet package from Voo, however i decided to get the TV signal as well.

In that regard, i planned to purchase a tv cable to connect the voo box and my tv. I have called Voo support and the guys said  that i should get the RG6/U type of the cable.

However i am not sure what type of the connector should i get:

1) the thin needle-like connector (called satellite/F connector)(by the way that is the only type of port available at my voo box)

2) a combination of the previous connector option on the voo box side, and the antenna connector for the tv side.

As i will mount a 10-12m tv cable through the walls of my flat, i would highly appreciate a precise answer on this 😅(if possible of course).

Thank you in advance!

p.s. This Voo support forum is really amazing, thanks for all the answers provided on a daily basis!!

Regards!

Solution acceptée

Officiel VOO

‱ 

3.9K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello @Janko,

As explained by @roylion15, the connection is filtered.

If you wish to benefit from cable distribution, you must therefore take out a subscription and I will send you a technician on site :)

I await your return. 

Top Expert

‱ 

41.5K  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello

Internet only customers can’t receive the TV signal.
The signal is « filtered » at the street connection level .

(Modifié)

Promeneur

‱ 

7  messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello,

Okay, i guess i wasn’t as ‘to the point’ as i should hahaha, as i am intending to of course purchase the tv package as well (the intention was not to circumvent the process).

The question was more about the type of the cable connector i need to purchase in order to enable the connection between the tv and voo box. And of course after that to call voo and initiate the signal.

Sorry for the lack of clarity here!

regards

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires