S

mardi 19 mars 2024 18:30

Receive Error Code 1001 when attempting to install my VOO Evasion box to my TV

When I connect the cable to my TV and start it I receive the error code 1001. Looking on the website it doesn't list this code any where. I also cannot find instructions for how to connect the evasion box to my TV. When we manually scan for TV channels all we get is static. 

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello
What cable are you talking about? 
If you have a decoder « evasion »  you will not receive the channels directly via the coaxial cable on your tv . The channels are encrypted. 
An hdmi cable must be installed between the decoder and the tv and the coaxial cable must be connected to the decoder. also a network cable from the modem is needed. 

Code 1001 is an installation code but the customer must not go to this installation menu reserved for the technician during the first installation of the decoder. 

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

1.3K  messages

il y a 1 mois

Hello @slosapio

Could you please check your customer number in your profile? I can't find a customer record with the number listed. 

3  messages

il y a 1 mois

00********(édité) is what is listed in the My Voo section

(Modifié)

Officiel VOO

• 

2.3K  messages

il y a 1 mois

@slosapio One number was incorrect in the references you had indicated in your profile. It is now in order.

On the other hand, your decoder does not seem to have been provisioned since installation. I have just created a request to the Technical Service Expert Department. They will process your request ASAP. 

3  messages

il y a 1 mois

@roylion15 i have the HDMI cable plugged into the TV from the evasion box. I received the error when turning it on for the first time and thought that it also needed the coaxial - i have two coaxial cables that are not attached to anything and one plugged into my evasion box.

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

il y a 1 mois

hello

I don’t understand why the technician did not install the decoder and perform the start-up of your tv service ? 
The box coaxial cable must be connected to the tv wall outlet .
code 1001 is an installation error code, may be the box is not activated as @Christophe C said ? 

(Modifié)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires